Everything's Okay... Seriously

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

Eli and Kevin made their way to the roof. Kevin stopped at the doorway, ‘What is it that you want?’

‘I don’t want us to fight anymore Kevin…’

‘I don’t want us to fight either…’ Kevin said frowning.

‘I’m sorry; I should’ve told you about Shinhye.’ Eli said turning to face him.

‘Yes, you should’ve, I thought we knew everything about each other.’ Kevin said slightly upset.

‘Well, I’m prepared to tell you everything, whatever you ask I’ll tell you the truth…’

‘Really… anything… no more lies?’

‘No more lies.’ Eli half smiled.  

‘Do you still like Shinhye?’ Kevin asked even though he didn’t want to know the answer.

Eli looked at Kevin who he knew was starting to like Shinhye. ‘No’

‘You don’t?’ Kevin said looking at him happily.

‘It’s all in the past… 2 years ago past.’ Eli smiled.

‘So, if I started to like her?’ Kevin said feeling bad that it was his best friend’s old girlfriend.

‘I would wish you luck.’ Kevin smiled and hugged Eli happily. ‘Okay if you do this people might get the wrong idea.’

‘Fan service’ Kevin said jokingly.

Eli smiled at him until Kevin went down the stairs and out of sight. He sat up on the roof and looked up at the sky which was filled with grey clouds. ‘Are you mimicking my feelings?’

….

Kiseop began to get worried at Eli disappearance, with him and Kevin being so tense these days he didn’t know what to do about them. Then there was Dongho’s sudden confession of liking an older girl. Kiseop’s ‘romantic mind’ was at a complete loss. With that all the boys in the class started to shout about a cute girl at the door. Kiseop looked up to see Shinhye’s friend stood there. She looked around the classroom and spotted Kiseop, she moved towards his desk.

‘Kiseop oppa’ she said nearing him. ‘I’m Shinhye’s friend Sunhee…’ She thought he wouldn’t remember her.

‘Yeah, I remember told me about China’ Kiseop smiled though he was still worried of where Eli got to.

‘I was actually sent to see if Eli came back to class okay too…’ Sunhee said looking for him amongst all the boys now envious of Kiseop for being good-looking and famous.

‘Too?’ Kiseop said slowly getting up out of his seat.

‘Yes, he came to our class and asked to speak to Kevin, though they were talking in English that’s all I could pick up.’ Sunhee made a pouty face as she realised he wasn’t there. ‘Kevin came back but Eli obviously didn’t.’

‘Do you know where they went?’ Kiseop said grabbing hold of her arms slightly.

‘I think Kevin said they went to the roof.’

‘Common.’ He said pulling her along with him. They ran towards the stairs and up on the roof. They looked around slightly and Kiseop ruffled his hair, he turned to face Sunhee. ‘Obviously he’s not…’ With that Kiseop tripped over the corner of an air vent and fell on top of Sunhee, nose to nose. With Kiseop lying on top of her shocked she opened her eyes and looked into his. The two remained silent.

‘What are you two doing?’ Eli said walking around from behind the wall.

Kiseop shot up to his feet and whilst helping up Sunhee said, ‘looking for you of course.’

‘Okay well, if ‘looking for me’ involves that…’ He looked up and down at them with a smirk. ‘Don’t create a scandal.’ He laughed at himself and walked towards the door.

Kiseop bowed to Sunhee and apologised before heading off after Eli.

Sunhee sat down on the edge of the vent. ‘Why is my heart beating so fast’ she thought as she watched Kiseop run after Eli.

Kiseop quickly caught up with Eli and asked. ‘So did you make up with Kevin?’

‘Yeah, we’re okay again now.’

‘Then why didn’t you come back to class?’ Kiseop said knowing he obviously didn’t like the conditions of the trite.

‘It was just nice up there…’

‘Or maybe it okay for Kevin but not for you…’ Kiseop said trying to be his usual big-brother-helper-type.

‘It’s all fine, Kevin and I are fine.’ Eli walked down the stairs, along the corridor and into the classroom apologising to the teacher on his arrival.

Kiseop followed and bowed apologising for his sudden disappearance. He sat in his seat and noticed the unchanging expression on Eli’s face. He looked out the window and thought of how embarrassed he is about Sunhee.