Chapter 31

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

The next day in school, Kiseop arrived late and went straight to Sunhee’s classroom causing a stir between the students. He walked into the classroom as the teacher was teaching. ‘I need to talk to you.’ He said and waited for her to move, when she didn’t he moved towards her grabbing her hand and ignoring the teacher completely.

‘Stop it… let me go.’ Sunhee protested. ‘You’ve just taken me out of my lesson…’

‘Why didn’t you meet me this morning?’ Kiseop said stopping in the middle of the corridor. ‘I waited until now, when I finally realised you weren’t coming.’

She looked away from him. ‘Last night you never told me… the night ended, you left and that’s it… you never answered me.’

‘If it was you, I’d still want you to decide, I’m strong I could wait for you… and at the same time if you couldn’t wait for me I’d accept it.’ He said finally answering but not giving Sunhee any help from it. ‘I don’t want us to break up, but I want it to be your decision. I don’t want you hating me because I forced you into this relationship and then once U-Kiss promote again I’m gone for weeks or maybe months.’

‘I don’t want to break up.’ She said looking into his eyes.

He smiled at her. ‘Are you sure?’

‘I love you oppa… and I want us to prove that this is serious, and I think when you promote again it’ll be hard but I want us to work through it together.’

….

Back in the first year classroom Shinhye became confused Kiseop and Sunhee were obviously having problems and Dongho and Jungeum left together this morning but didn’t come to school. She stared at Sunhee’s now empty seat and then to Dongho’s empty seat. Kevin leant over, ‘Do you know where Dongho is? He left early and I haven’t seen him since…’

‘No, I mean he came to my house and met unnie this morning but… do you know what’s up between Kiseop and Sunhee?’ Shinhye asked back.

Kevin shook his head. ‘Kiseop came home last night and went straight to his room, he didn’t talk to any of us about it.’ Shinhye pouted and looked out the window. ‘So how are you and Eli?’

She looked back to him and smiled. ‘Everything’s fine.’

Kevin nodded, feeling happy but regretful at the same time.

That break everyone gathered out on the field, Kiseop and Sunhee were sat together with his arm over her shoulder holding her hand. ‘So you two obviously had a good time meeting the parents last night?’ Soohyun said smiling at the two of them. ‘Shame Dongho and Jungeum are having problems… they won’t even attend school!’

Shinhye sat up and looked at Soohyun. ‘They went somewhere together… maybe they’re finally solving their problems?’

‘They’re together?’ Xander said shocked.

Lia widened her eyes and looked towards Shinhye. ‘Jungeum texted me this morning saying she was ill…’

‘Oops?!’ Shinhye said putting her hands to . ‘I didn’t know she was lying about it…’ She poked her fingers together.

Eli wrapped his arm around her shoulder. ‘Did she ask you to keep quiet?’ He asked.

‘No… she didn’t know I saw her, I assumed they were walking to school together?’ She shrugged. ‘I was texting you at the time.’ She smiled blushing.

Xander edged away from them. ‘I don’t want to know that texting conversation…’

Kibum shuddered and made a cringed face. ‘Eww, first thing in the morning as well…’

‘Yah! What sort of dirty things are you thinking?!’ Shinhye said throwing weak punches towards the two who were sitting opposite.

Eli smirked and joined in. ‘They’re just jealous Shinhye.’ Then he took Shinhye’s chin and pointed it up to his face kissing her softly.

She pushed him away making a lot of noise. ‘Yah~~ don’t join in with them… I told you not in school!’ She punched his arm lightly and shuffled slightly away from him.