Chapter 37

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

 

Year Later: Present Day

Jungeum her laptop noticing once more some news that U-Kiss was doing great on their Japanese promotions with their newest track ‘Forbidden Love’. She smiled and turned it so Shinhye could see. ‘Oh, they performed it well… good.’ Shinhye said smiling widely.

‘Have you spoken to Xander lately?’ Jungeum said curious.

Shinhye shook her head. ‘Not since he texted me about his solo debut last year, ask Lia.’ She hissed back.

‘Aigoo...’ Jungeum picked up her phone and then noticed an incoming call from Dongho. ‘Hello…’

‘Noona! We’re back in Korea, we’re meeting up with Xander hyung and Kibum hyung too, come see us!’ He said excitedly.

Jungeum smiled. ‘But I’m studying for my exams, I don’t think I will-’

‘Yah! Noona! We’ll be there soon, Eli hyung is driving!’

Shinhye leant over hearing only certain parts of the conversation. ‘Eli is driving? Be careful.’ She smirked playfully.

Dongho laughed hearing Shinhye. ‘He’s actually a good driver.’

‘Who’s insulting my driving, yah noona!’

‘It was Shinhye!’ Dongho retorted.

‘….’ There was a silence on the other end of the phone and the girls laughed.

Sunhee and Kiseop were sat in their old school field waiting for the others to arrive.

‘Oppa, it’s weird you’re here.’ Sunhee said holding Kiseop’s hand. ‘How is your Japanese coming along?’ She smiled cutely.

He nodded. ‘Well thanks to a certain girlfriend.’ He commented.

‘You have another girlfriend? Well as long as you’re only using her for tutoring purposes.’ She giggled, he scoffed and started tickling her sides.

Then Hyunok and Soohyun arrived hand-in-hand. ‘Why are you two so excited, it’s not even that sunny?’ Soohyun said staring at the two.

‘And you hyung? Don’t tell me, you finally used labels?’ The two smiled at each other and nodded.

‘We labelled.’ Hyunok confirmed. ‘So what?’

Sunhee held her hands up giggling. ‘It’s good you labelled unnie.’ Kiseop wrapped his arm around Sunhee's shoulder and kissed her cheek gently.

Hyunok and Soohyun sat down across from them and soon they were talking about U-kiss’ promotions, how long it had been, college courses, and everything else in-between. Then they noticed Xander, Lia, Kibum and Kevin come towards them. ‘Hyung!’ Kiseop jumped on Xander and then Kibum. ‘Ah it’s been too long, I tweet’d you and you didn’t reply!’ He looked at Kibum. ‘Xander always replies.’ They slowly started laughing together and Kibum commented on how his business ventures were going… Xander said his debut was a success and soon everyone had arrived.

The atmosphere became fun and it was like they were all back in school again together. Jungeum stood up and looked at the time. ‘We’ve sat here talking for an hour, don’t you guys have schedules to be at?’

‘Nope, we took the day off, AJ&Hoon went home and we came here to see you. The CEO said we could have a break for today.’ Kevin said.

Xander pouted. ‘I do have a schedule, I told Lia earlier I’ll have to leave soon.’

Kibum shrugged. ‘I don’t really have much…’ The group all stood up and looked at each other.

‘Wahh~~ It’s so weird, it wasn’t that long ago we were like this, everyday…’ Kiseop said looking around the group.

‘Well… I don’t think we’re much different?’ Shinhye said. ‘Except that we’re not together everyday…’

Jungeum took Dongho’s hand, noticing the other couple’s comfortable skinship. ‘I think we’re better this way, look at before, I couldn’t stand a little 1st year who insisted in telling me he liked me everytime I walked in the door.’

‘He’s still-’ Xander pointed towards Dongho.

‘Nope, this is my man.’ Jungeum said boldly.

The boys laughed at Dongho and thumbs up’d him. ‘And I was chasing after a girl I couldn’t be with.’ Kevin said honestly.

Lia added. ‘I was uncomfortable at school, only talking to Jungeum. Now I openly have conversations and make friends.’

‘I was fine?’ Kiseop said looking around.

The boys all started laughing. ‘Yah! You were the worst in love!’ Soohyun shouted. ‘Aish…’

‘You too hyung, how long were you having dirty dreams about Hyunok for before you finally did something about them.’ Eli poked his tongue out noticing Soohyun’s now stiffened expression.

The girls giggled. ‘Oh really, how long was it then?’ Hyunok said staring at him weirdly. ‘ert.’

‘This game is fun…’ Shinhye said looking toward Eli. ‘What’s changed for you?’

‘Uh-’ He thought.

Dongho stepped in. ‘He doesn’t look at girls as much?’

Eli kicked him and shouted. ‘Yah! Shinhye’s been the only girl since China!’

‘Okay hyung…’ Dongho said now nursing his bruised knee. 

 

In conclusion, eveything is good. Hehe, didnt really know how to end it, so i ended it kind of open, they are happy but you know future can be ? hehe anyways i hope you enjoyed my story ! next will be a YG one maybe,,, if i get round to writing more of it haha. -Bad author

Thank you

AriokaAbbix