....

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

On the second day everyone seemed happy… seemed. They’re first visit was at the Buddhist Temple Cheonwhang-sa, Hyunok snuck away from her group leaving her friends to cover for her and followed after U-Kiss wanting to play a trick on Soohyun. Finding the perfect opportunity Hyunok followed after Soohyun as he left the other members to admire the architecture of the building more than the internal shizz, she smiled hiding out of sight. ‘Soohyun~’ she moaned in a ghostly voice. He jumped.

‘Holy… alright who did it?’ He looked but could see no one.

‘Soohyun… you’ve sinned.’ She continued at this point Soohyun began to look everywhere. ‘You are hiding your feelings.’

‘W-what feelings?’ He said turning on the spot. Hyunok couldn’t help but giggle at his cuteness and when his back was towards her she jumped out and hit him on the head.

‘Soohyun~’ She moaned and he looked at her shocked, his face had become pale. ‘Scare you?’ Hyunok teased.

‘I-I… you-’ Soohyun then fell to the floor, he fainted.

‘Oh Soohyun, are you okay?’ Hyunok began to panic. ‘Oppa, wake up!’ She shook him and a smile appeared on his face.

‘Scare you?’ She hit him and stood up. ‘You called me Oppa…’ he teased back.

‘I’ve called you Oppa before…’ She looked away.

He smirked and took her hand. ‘Ka-ja.’ She looked at her hand and then back to his face.

‘Yah~ what are you doing?’ She tried to pull her hand away but Soohyun’s grip became tighter. ‘Let go…’

‘Anni… I think we should look around together…’ He smiled still pulling her forward.

Hyunok looked forward at his silhouette and smiled to herself.

----------------

For my bestest Jade!

Keep your chin up hun... we love you.