Chapter 32 .... DATE!

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

That morning, Dongho had left the house before the members even saw daylight and headed towards Jungeum’s house. He sat outside and texted her.

Noona~~~

It’s cold… hurry!

-Dongho<3

 

Alright~~

Give me 2 minutes (:

-Jungeum noona

 

He looked around and pouted… then he remembered the day before.

~Flashback~

‘I want to date you, not just once or twice… but regularly, I want us to be a couple, hold hands when we’re together, hug when we want to hold each other and kiss you goodbye knowing that I’ll miss you.’ He said looking straight into her eyes making her blush slightly. ‘I like noona a lot, and although you don’t like me a lot… I still want us to be together.’ He waited clenching his eyes shut and as he finally opened them realising there was no noise he saw Jungeum stood up in front of him.

‘I like you too…’ She looked away. ‘I don’t know why… or when I started to like you but I do.’ She smiled at looked towards his shocked face. ‘Don’t be shocked.’

‘Noona, you like me?’ He said bright eyed like a 5 year old receiving sweets. ‘You really do?’

‘What happened to the mature Dongho?’ She said raising an eyebrow.

He smiled and hugged her quickly making her stiffen. ‘Noona… if we’re going to go out you need to hug me back!’ He said tightening his grip around her shoulders. And then slowly her arms moved around his waist as a smile appeared on her face.

~End of Flashback~

Jungeum walked out the front door casually and smiled towards him. He straightened up and smiled back to her then pouted. ‘Noona, how could you keep your-’ He paused and giggled. ‘Boyfriend… waiting.’

‘How could you expect your girlfriend to stand here in the cold listening to your whining?’ Her vicious tongue spoke.

He looked at her with a sarcastic look. ‘Noona…’

‘Sorry.’ She said taking her place by his side. ‘Let’s go… since we’re skipping school we need to leave before Shinhye sees us.’

‘Have you decided what you want to do?’ Dongho said tilting his head towards her.

She nodded and pulled out two train tickets from her pockets. ‘Here.’

Dongho looked at them and read Busan across the top. ‘You want to go to Busan?!’ He looked at her shocked. ‘Isn’t that a bit too much to do over a day?’

‘No, I got us a ticket for 8:00am then a return for 8:00pm, we’ll arrive just before lunch and then we’ll arrive before mid-night and still have a good long day in Busan together! I want to go to the beach.’ She said smiling.

Dongho grabbed her hand. ‘Okay, we’ll go to Busan… but only because you want to go to the beach.’

‘And eat squid!’ She added making Dongho laugh.

They arrived at the platform on time and endured the 3 and a half train journey to Busan, playing various games, joking and for the last 2 hours sleeping on each other’s shoulders.

‘Yay, I can smell the salty sea!’ Jungeum said inhaling all she could. ‘But I’m hungry can we have a late breakfast early lunch?’ She asked pulling Dongho away from the station.

He nodded and pulled out a credit card. ‘It’s our managers… we have an understanding.’ He winked making Jungeum laugh.

‘Squid!’ Jungeum said happily as the freshly cooked squid arrived in front of them. They found a lovely restaurant, on the sea front that was well recommended by the Busan locals when they asked around. She looked out the window and smiled watching the wave’s crash into the sand. ‘Yay, beach… there’s lots of seagulls…’ She said pointing around.

‘I want to play on the beach!’ Dongho said watching a couple walk along the waters’ edge. ‘Noona, can we do that?’ He pointed to the couple.

She smiled and nodded. ‘You’re my boyfriend… you don’t have to ask.’ She remarked.

‘Oh… yeah, but I still worry I’m doing wrong.’ He said scrunching his nose. ‘You’re my first girlfriend… and you’re a noona so you’re a lot more experienced than I am.’

‘Who says I am.’ Jungeum said with a mouth full of squid. ‘You might be my first boyfriend?’

Dongho smiled. ‘Am I?’

She shook her head and laughed slightly. ‘Nope, you’re my 10th.’

‘10th!!!’ Dongho said shocked. ‘Why so many?’

‘Or wait… if you include him then….’ She did maths on her fingers and smiled. ’12.’

’12!!!... who was the ‘him’ that makes up for 2 boys?!’ Dongho said pushing his squid away.

She burst out laughing and put his squid back towards him. ‘You’re so worried… I’m joking, you’re my first boyfriend.’ She playfully smiled and reached her leg out under the table lightly putting it on his foot. He smiled and grabbed her feet between his.