Jungeum...

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

Jungeum was trying to bite her tongue as they all sat out on the field of their school, all except Shinhye. Dongho looked towards her and realised she was clutching her hand tight. ‘Noona, what’s wrong?’ He whispered.

‘Don’t call me noona… I’m not old.’ She retorted. ‘And nothing.’

‘Noo-’ She shot him a glare and he froze. ‘I mean Jungeum-ssi, I know your lying.’

She stood up and looked at Eli and Kevin who were ignoring each other’s existence. ‘How can you two just sit and ignore each other without worrying.’

Kevin looked up whilst Eli carried on staring at his phone. ‘Noona… stop it.’ Dongho shot up.

‘No! My little sister is at home, devastated, she hasn’t left her room… she doesn’t eat! What happened she won’t even talk to me!!!’ She realised a tear was about to escape and turned away from them. ‘Sort it out!’ She walked away and left the group with a bad atmosphere.

‘I’ll go talk to noona.’ Dongho followed her.

Eli looked down at his phone; he was staring at a picture of him and Kevin pre-debut. He flicked between two pictures the other being him and Shinhye in China. He sighed and turned to Kevin. ‘Let’s talk…’

 

….

 

Dongho caught up with Jungeum. ‘Jungeum-ssi!’

She turned around fast and he bumped into her taking her to the floor. She angrily got up and pushed him. ‘Why did you come after me?’

‘Because I want to.’ He said looking at her feet. ‘You know I like you, I don’t want to see you upset.’

She shook her head and pulled out her phone. ‘Give me your number.’

‘Noona! Really! We’ll exchange numbers?!’ He said happily jumping like an elementary child.

‘Just shut up and give it to me, I have a plan.’ She smiled.

He took his phone out and paced it to her. ‘Noona, you’re not going to do anything stupid right?’

‘They just need a kick up the .’

‘Noona!’ He took his phone back and pouted. ‘I don’t want to be involved.’

She smiled at him and held his hand trying her best to give him awkward puppy dog eyes. ‘Noona won’t too anything to rational.’

‘One condition…’ Dongho said already fully willing to accept her offer. ‘Let me call you noona!’ He said nodding. ‘It’s weird calling you Jungeum-ssi… we’ve already held hands so…’

She rolled her eyes and nodded. ‘Fine noona it is.’

‘Really?!’ He smiled and gave her the phone, she let go of his hand and he pouted feeling he could have kept that moment a little longer. ‘But noona will you tell me the plan?’

She looked at him and held her finger up giving a one minute sign.

He rocked on his heels and made shapes with his lips until she smiled and passed him back the phone. ‘All done?’ He said looking at his phone where the contact name read “Jungeum Noona”

‘I’ll contact you about the plan details… tonight.’ She nodded and walked away from him smiling.

……

Now Kevin and Eli were alone on the roof. ‘Kevin, we should talk it’s been a couple weeks since that incident.’ He leant against the wall. ‘I’ll start, I’m sorry for punching you.’

Kevin reminded silent. He wouldn’t look up to meet Eli’s eyes either.

‘I also should have told you I still have feelings for Shinhye, I think I thought you would treat her better, but no matter what my brain told me… my heart pushed me towards her.’ Eli moved towards him and extended his hand. ‘Let’s just fight it out… as love rivals, and nothing more.’

‘You want us to fight for Shinhye’s love?’ Kevin finally said.

‘Not quite fight, compete. We’ll play fair, I’ll even let you make the first move.’

Kevin nodded and then realised. ‘Wait! The first move, would be apologising to her!’

‘Then shall we make the first move together?’

‘No… I think it’s better to do it separately… but I’m just letting you know, you’re no longer my hyung who I adore… because you swayed my girlfriends heart.’ He joked.

‘Rock, Paper, Scissors?’

‘Winner gets to choose whether to go first or not?’

Eli smiled. ‘Deal.’

‘Rock Paper Scissors!’