Chapter 33

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

After enjoying their food, the couple walked towards the beach hand in hand. Dongho smiled to himself enjoying the moment alone… He looked towards Jungeum who was looking at the sea. As they set foot on the beach Dongho frowned. ‘What’s wrong?’ Jungeum said already on the sand whilst Dongho was staring at the concrete floor still beneath him.

‘I wore pumps noona…’ He pouted cutely towards her. ‘…they’ll get too sandy and will be uncomfortable.’ He looked at his phone for the time. ‘It’s only one… so I’ll have to walk 7 hours in sandy shoes.’ He made a cute moment with his arms.

She smiled at his useless nature. ‘Sorry… it’s my fault; I should’ve told you my plan earlier so you could’ve dressed appropriately.’ Then she flashed him a smirk. ‘That’s what you want me to say as a good girlfriend right?’

He nodded towards her making his movement WAY to obvious.

‘Aigooo. I guess there’s no other way.’ She walked in front of him turned her back to him and leant down. ‘Hop on my back.’

‘What?!’ He stuttered. ‘O-on noona-a’s back?!’ He looked around and frowned even more. ‘I’ll look like your little brother more than your boyfriend.’

She stood up and looked at him. ‘Are you complaining about a back hug?’

He tilted his head and realised the skinship involved in a piggy back. ‘Oh!’

She turned to her original position. ‘Hurry.’

He complied and wrapped his arms around her shoulders and legs around her waist. ‘Am I heavy?’ He asked cutely into her ear.

‘Surprisingly no…’ She smiled. ‘But don’t expect this often…’ She cussed at him.

He smiled and leant on her shoulder, as she started to tire she walked back towards the pavement again. ‘Noona… why are we going back it’s so nice!’

‘Because it’s tiring walking let alone with you on my back!’ She said losing her temper at his attitude. ‘Aish, why else!’

‘Oh noona, it’s so nice!!!’ He started to kick his legs around frantically. ‘I don’t want to go back yet.’

She stopped and he smiled thinking he’d won. ‘Fine, you want to stay? Then walk!’ She let go of him and leant back for him to fall, but accidently fell on top of him. They were in a back hug still so Dongho stayed still and hugged her tightly.

‘You planned this?’ He said giggling. She pouted and moved his legs from around her waist getting up and leaving him on the floor. ‘Noona… I can’t walk?!’

‘Yes you can.’ She turned to him. ‘Because if you walk we can walk together holding hands and showing off to the world, isn’t that what you wanted?’

He looked towards her with a defeated look. ‘It’s what I want.’ He stood up and walked to her side taking her hand.