......

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

Soohyun and Hyunok joined the others who were shocked by the hand holding. ‘Soohyunie… when did you two?’ Xander said trying not to laugh.  

‘None of your business…’ Soohyun said bluntly. Xander stupidly hit his chest as if he just got shot. Lia giggled… but no one else did… even Kibum rolled his eyes.

‘Hyung… that’s good!’ Kevin said tightly grasping Shinhye’s hand. ‘Right Shinhye-ah?’ She nodded and looked at Eli who was as always looking at her. ‘But Hyunok-ssi… aren’t you in group 2?’

She smiled and nodded. ‘I snuck away… please don’t tell on me.’ They all nodded. Knowing if they said anything Blood-Brother-A would… well it isn’t something you want to think about.

At lunch they found a nearby café and everyone sat around four separate tables… Eli sat by himself. ‘Elison… are you okay?’ Shinhye said after coming over to him after everyone had settled.

‘Don’t call me that anymore.’

‘What Elison? I thought you said yesterday-’

‘I changed my mind… I don’t want you to call me that unless you lo-’

‘Hyung… what’s wrong?’ Kevin said breaking the conversation. ‘Let’s sit together.’ He sat down and so did Shinhye, but the atmosphere became thicker. ‘Hyung… aren’t you going to eat?’ Kevin said after he and Shinhye received their food.

‘I’m not hungry.’ He got up and left leaving Kevin confused and Shinhye a little hurt.