Dongho + Jungeum date PT.1

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

Dongho waited outside the movie theatre, he looked around a couple times then stared at his phone… then looked around once more. ‘Noona, it’s cold.’ He said quietly. He started typing a text… Then he decided that’s way too much effort and clicked dial. He heard the beep for answer and puffing. ‘Noona? Are you okay?’

‘Yes, what kind of stupid question is that?’ She answered irritated.

Dongho shook his head. ‘A normal one Noona?’

‘Well the traffic is horrible because of the weather and guess what?! I’m walking ALL THE WAY FROM MY HOUSE!’ She huffed emphasising it.

He chuckled. ‘Where are you I’ll meet you half way Noona.’

‘I’m here!’ She said and he heard her voice behind him. He turned and smiled as she gave him dagger eyes. ‘I’m so tired… pick a long film so I can nap!’ She said walking past him.

He smiled and grabbed her hand.

‘What are you doing?’ She said looking at her hand then to his face, trying not to blush.

‘Holding your hand it’s a date noona!’ He smiled and pulled her forward. She smiled slightly, but didn’t hold his hand back…

After choosing their film, ‘Penny Pinching Romance’ Jungeum happily took Dongho’s offer for popcorn, large coke to share and sweets. ‘I love Song Joongki!’ Jungeum said sitting in her seat.

‘Yah! Noona, don’t mention other men when you’re with me…’ Dongho said sitting next to her then grabbing her hand and putting it on his lap. ‘…this is how it should happen on a date!’ He smiled taking a sip of the coke.

‘Been on many dates Dongho?’ She asked raising an eyebrow. ‘Typical Idol.’ She shook her head and looked at the adverts running on the screen.

‘This is my first date.’ He said with a tighter grip on her hand. ‘Kiseop-hyung told me about his and Sunhee’s dates, and how you always have to hold hands, so others know you’re mine. Ask what you want to do, and do everything for you…’ He said smiling shyly.

‘Sorry…’ She said slowly. ‘Tell me next time.’

He nodded and the movie began.