Chapter 20

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

Kevin ran as fast as he could out of the school and off the grounds, he arrived at the park where he and Shinhye had made so many memories. ‘Liar.’ He said to himself. ‘All liars.’

‘Kevin! You run so fast.’ Shinhye said panting behind. ‘You have skinny legs and yet such stamina in them!’ She hit against the side of the swings. Then sat down on them putting her feet out tired. ‘Why did you run away?’

‘Because I didn’t want to hear it and I don’t now!’ He said moving towards the exit Shinhye quickly got up and grabbed him tackling him to the floor.

‘Stay!’ She yelled. ‘I need to finish.’

‘I don’t want to know… have you two been seeing each other behind my back?’

‘You said you don’t want to know yet you’re asking me that?’ She said still sat on top of him.

‘Just answer the question!’

‘Okay! There was no cheating going on.’ She said nodding her head. ‘But I did lie to you a couple times when I was with him.’

‘Why? If there wasn’t any cheating!’

‘Because you would assume there was!’ She poked his forehead.

‘IT DOESN’T MATTER ABOUT THE CHEATING! I love you.’ He said trying to get up.

‘I know-’

‘But you don’t love me.’ He stopped his fidgeting and just lay there.

‘I was beginning too, I really do like you Kevin.’

‘If he asked for you to dump me and be with him, would you?’

Shinhye got up and let Kevin free, she thought to herself and paused for a second.

‘So that’s a yes.’ He got up brushing off his uniform.

‘I didn’t answer!’

He walked towards her and grabbed her shoulders now furious. ‘You didn’t need to! It’s written all over your face when you’re with him, I’ve seen it! I just chose to ignore it because I was stupid in thinking it was just old flames.’

‘Kevin, please don’t do this.’

In a flash Kevin leant in and kissed Shinhye, his kiss was almost hungry and in anger he bit her lip. She winced in pain as she felt the warm substance drop down her chin. ‘I love you so much…’ he said with his head hung.

‘Oi!’ They heard coming towards them. It all happened so fast Shinhye was now in the arms of another and Kevin was on the floor with a busted lip. ‘Don’t ever hurt her again!’ Shinhye looked up and saw Eli holding her tightly. ‘You say you love her… but-’

‘STOP!’ She screamed getting the attention of more than just the two. ‘I don’t want you to fight, I don’t want you hurt.’

‘He made you bleed.’ Eli touched her lip with his finger tracing the blood that now was down her neck.

‘It’s just a little cut, the point is you’re a group! An idol group that lives, eats and works together!’ She pushed away Eli’s hand and pointed to Kevin. ‘I won’t talk to either of you again… just don’t fight.’