...

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

Kiseop waited by the beach just across from the hotel. He looked at the sea and thought about Sunhee… why is love so complicated. ‘Kiseop-oppa?’ He heard.

‘Oh hi Sunhee-ah.’ She smiled to him.

‘What’s up?’ Kiseop took her hand and pulled her down to the beach

‘Let’s talk Sunhee-ah…’ She nodded and he looked towards the sea he sat down on the sand and she followed. ‘Sunhee… do you still like me?’

Sunhee blushed. He was being straightforward again making her nervous. ‘Kiseop…’ She said trying to be bold. ‘Do you like me now?’

He widened his eyes and looked at her. ‘I asked first.’

‘So… Your answer might change my answer…’

‘Yah~ Sunhee-ah…’ Then Sunhee quickly kissed his cheek making him blush and clear his throat. ‘So you do still like me?’ He smiled.

She flicked his forehead. ‘Babo.’ He rubbed his head and pouted at her.

‘I like you Sunhee-ah…’

She smiled at him and nodded.

‘Aren’t you going to say it too?’ He asked.

She pouted. ‘Why do I have to say it again…’ She moaned.

‘Oh… so is this your rejection?’ He looked away and shook his head.

‘No! I like you too Kiseop-oppa!’ She said tugging at his shirt and he turned smiling at her and she realised he was toying with her. ‘Yah…’ She said quietly. He kissed her lips gently, at first her eyes widened but they naturally closed after.

‘Would you be my girlfriend Sunhee-ah?’ He smiled to her.

Sunhee looked up as if she was thinking about it and laughed. ‘Of course Kiseop-oppa.’ She smiled and hugged him making him flinched surprised.

He moved his hands up to her back and held her closer. ‘Good.’ He smiled.

----------

Random but i really love U-Kiss - Take Me Away (although really its just Kevin... keke give it a listen :D)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hBTRfCbBkQ <3