Chapter 34

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

 

After their long day at the beach, the two decided on a simple take out for dinner and made their way to a Chicken take out. They collected their food and sat on a bench near the harbour. ‘It’s pretty here, it’s not as busy as Seoul.’ Jungeum said smiling brightly whilst chomping on her chicken leg.

‘I like Busan too, but I think we should head home soon.’ Dongho said worried about his manager hyung being angry.

‘Oh… the return ticket isn’t until 8! Relax!’ She smiled still enjoying everything, sight, smell and even the quality time with Dongho. She noticed his worried expression. ‘Look.’ She lifted her phone and pointed at the time. ‘6:30… we’ll leave here in 30 minutes and make it at the station for 7:15… okay!’ She said cussing at him.

‘Noona, we probably shouldn’t have don’t this, I’m the maknae so the hyung’s will get punished too…’ He said now really worrying.

She rolled her eyes at him. ‘It’s already 6:30, they know we’re missing if my sisters smart then she’ll say we’re together… I know she saw us this morning…’

‘Really?’ He said surprised. ‘I didn’t think anyone would see us.’

Jungeum opened a text on her phone from ID: Kame~~, inside the text a simple winky emoticon. ‘See…’

‘Ka-kam-me, what’s that?’ He said tilting his head.

She smiled. ‘Remember KAT-TUN?’

He nodded slowly… ‘The convict…’

‘Yah!~’ She shouted at him, making a are you serious face. ‘He’s just… rough around the edges.’

‘Noona, who’s you’re boyfriend?’ Dongho said defensively.

She smiled. ‘You… for now.’ She winked and stood up making her way towards the pavement. ‘Common boyfriend.’

They made their way to the train station hand-in-hand and when they arrived they sat at the platform sharing headphones. Jungeum leant her head on Dongho’s shoulder and he felt himself blush… wanting to giggle to himself. In what felt like no time, their train had arrived. Slowly they made their way on not wanting to leave Busan and their day together.

‘Noona, are we going to tell everyone tomorrow?’ Dongho said as the train arrived back in Seoul.

Jungeum nodded. ‘I guess they need to know what we are doing…’

‘Noona! Don’t tell them everything!’ Dongho said pouting.

‘We haven’t exactly done much, have we? The day you become a man and more confident, will be the day we can be more secretive about what we do.’ She smiled.

Dongho grabbed Jungeum’s hand and pulled her out off the train and onto the platform which soon swarmed with tired people ending their long day. ‘Noona, I like you.’

Jungeum frowned at him. ‘I know, I know… common.’ She tried to pull him but in no time he grabbed her shoulders and quickly kissed her. For a moment she was speechless in front of so many people Dongho had willingly kissed her… ‘Maybe you are a man with confidence…’ She said still shocked.