Kiseop: Bad with HIS Love

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

Sunhee was pacing at the stairs on the second floor. ‘Okay!’ She clenched her fist and made a quick fighting pose before walking towards the classroom.

Kiseop and Eli looked up from their seats. ‘Sunhee?’ Kiseop said.

Sunhee moved towards him, Kiseop stood up curious as to why she was there. Sunhee grabbed hold of his collar. Kiseop was shocked at her sudden abruptness. ‘Be bold’ she murmured. She looked up too his eyes then quickly kissed him on the lips. As she pulled away the classes jaw’s dropped. She nodded, let go and ran out the class.

Kiseop stood frozen.

‘What the…’ Eli stood up pulling Kiseop down to sit.

‘Did she just?’

‘Yeah’ the whole class said in sync. As the lesson started Kiseop had put all thoughts aside for his studies.

Sunhee arrived back to the first year classroom, she was now bright red and flustered.

Shinhye saw her and got up, ‘were you bold, did you tell him you like him?’

Sunhee looked at her then looked away. ‘I was bold…’

‘Good, so how was the confession?’ Shinhye said leaning on Kevin.

‘Confession…’ Sunhee said. ‘When you said be bold…’

Shinhye stood straight up to face her. ‘Sunhee, what did you do?’

‘Well, I kissed him…’

Kevin became shocked. ‘You kissed Kiseop hyung?’

‘Why did you kiss him?’

‘When you said be bold, I thought of when you came in and kissed Kevin-ssi.’ Sunhee took her seat and poked her two index fingers together.

‘But there’s a difference! Kevin had already told me he liked me… this could scare him off.’ Shinhye said also mentally punishing herself for being careless.

By the time it was lunch Kiseop had practically forgot. All the members plus Shinhye, Sunhee, Hyunok, Lia and Jungeum were outside enjoying the sun. Shinhye laid with her head on Kevin’s lap as they joke Shinhye noticed Kiseop was chatting away to Sunhee without hesitation.

Eli was shocked also he quickly pulled Kiseop closer to him and whispered. ‘How can you act normal?’

‘Why shouldn’t I act normal, have I done something?’ Kiseop turned his head slightly as if he was a confused puppy and then carried on talking to Sunhee.

Shinhye looked at Eli then realised he’d know about Sunhee’s kiss. ‘Eli, come here.’

Eli came closer to Kevin and Shinhye; he looked at them curious thinking they didn’t know. ‘Yes?’

Shinhye started to whisper. ‘Do you know about…’ Shinhye then looked at Kiseop and Sunhee.

‘About?’

‘About’ Shinhye shifted her eyebrows.

‘About… your nervous twitch?’ Eli smirked.

Shinhye hit Eli on the head and said. ‘Kiss moron!’

The members looked confused… ‘Kiss?’ Xander said pulling his attention from Lia.

Shinhye shook her head. ‘No kiss… I uh…’

Kiseop suddenly remembered what happened this morning and looked at Sunhee. ‘Do they mean our kiss?’ He said quietly.

Sunhee put her hand over and blushed.

‘What’s wrong?’

‘Nothing…’ Sunhee got up and walked into the school building.

‘Where is she going?’ Kibum asked Kiseop.

‘I don’t know maybe she needs to pee?’ Kiseop shrugged his shoulders.

Shinhye looked up at Kevin. ‘Does he not know that Sunhee likes him?’

‘Obviously not’ Kevin answered.

In the midst of everyone curious about Sunhee, Jungeum shouted. ‘What are you looking at?’

Dongho was speechless, as he always is around Jungeum. ‘Noona I….’

‘Don’t call me noona!’ Jungeum stood up and started to walk away.

‘Noona, where are you going?’

‘Don’t call me noona!’ As Jungeum went through the school doors, Dongho got up to follow her.

‘I wouldn’t…’ Kiseop pulled him back down.

‘Why should I listen to you hyung…’ Dongho was at a loss with Kiseop since even Dongho could tell Sunhee like him. ‘You get kissed and forget. Sunhee blushes and runs away so you leave her… Do you even know that she likes you?’

‘Dongho’ Eli yelled at him to shut up.

‘She likes me?’ Kiseop said completely shocked.

The members hit their forehead. ‘Idiot’

Then Xander struck. ‘Wait… You got kissed?’

‘Yeah, this morning…’

‘And you didn’t think: “Oh she kissed me, she must like me?”’ Xander flicked Kiseop’s forehead.

‘No… Should I have?’ Kiseop said rubbing his forehead.

‘Girls don’t just kiss you for any reason…’ Kibum said also flicking him in the head.

Kiseop pondered the thought. ‘So you really think she likes me?’

Dongho stood up. ‘Just go after her already hyung!’ He pulled Kiseop to his feet and pushed him forward.

Kiseop nodded and went after her. After running through the corridor he got to Sunhee’s classroom. ‘Sunhee?’ He called but no one was inside. He starting running through the corridor again, after searching the first and second floor he thought about the roof, and how he accidently fell on her. So quickly he turned and made his way up the stairs after bursting out the door he panted and looked around. ‘Sunhee…’ He caught his breath and spotted a ponytail behind a large vent. He moved towards it and saw Sunhee. ‘Why aren’t you answering?’

‘I thought you wouldn’t notice me and go back down…’

‘So you were hiding, why?’

Sunhee was hiding her face with her hands. ‘Because I don’t want you to see me like this’

‘See you like what?’ Kiseop bent down beside her.

‘Please leave now…’

‘No, I need to tell you something.’

Sunhee was in no mood to hear anything to she got up still covering her face and made a sprint for the door.

Kiseop quickly grabbed her arm which fell from her face and pulled her to face him. ‘Have you been crying?’ Her face was red and her eyes were glassy.

‘No, I haven’t…’ She said trying to look away from him.

‘I need to tell you something.’ Kiseop said trying to get her eye contact.

‘What?’ She said looking up at him.

‘I know you like me…’

Sunhee tried to get away, she didn’t want to hear his rejection. ‘What?’

‘You do don’t you…’

Sunhee felt flustered. ‘Yes,’ she yelled. ‘I like you.’

‘Thank you, I promise to think about you more femininely from now on.’

Sunhee became confused. ‘Huh?’

‘I’m trying to say, I don’t know if I like you or not, but I will think it through and give you a proper answer afterwards.’ Kiseop nodded.

‘After what…’ Sunhee said still half confused.

‘After we spend more time together… how about a date’ 

‘A date…’

‘Yes, this Saturday?’ Kiseop let go of her. ‘I want to get to know you more, wherever you want to go, let me know by the end of the day, okay?’

Sunhee just nodded. She felt as if he was trying to force himself to like her, she didn’t want that, but she didn’t know how to express it, her brain couldn’t handle that, confusion and thoughts of what to wear on her date.