Meeting Parents? and ... Couple?

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

‘Sunhee! Am I late again?’ Kiseop said panting at the street corner.

Sunhee smiled and shook her head. ‘Oppa, I told you it’s a lot of effort to be here early why don’t you just meet me at school?’

Kiseop smiled and took her in his arms. ‘Because we’re a whole year away from each other… I don’t get to see you much as it is…’ He smiled and closed in on her face. ‘This oppa wants to be with you as much as he can.’ He quickly kissed her lips and then took her hand to start their trek to school. ‘Plus I’ll get used to the earlier morning’s I had to for school, and with no schedules for the first time in 2 years I actually get a good 8 hour night’s sleep.’

She nodded and walked at his usual slow pace. ‘Oppa, you know we are together…’ Sunhee said hesitantly.

Kiseop nodded and gestured for her to continue.

‘My parents want to meet you…’ She said scrunching her face up. ‘…but if you think it’s too soon I’ll tell them that we aren’t serious just yet-’

Kiseop cut her off by kissing her lips gently. ‘Are we not serious?’ He questioned leaving Sunhee speechless. ‘I think we’re pretty serious.’ He kissed her cheek this time making her blush.

‘Well of course oppa I really like you.’ She said pushing him forward to walk.

He laughed. ‘Then there is no problem then…’

‘Well they don’t know you’re famous.’ She said fiddling with her school jacket with her free hand.

‘Why does that make a difference?’ He asked tilting his head. ‘I’m me, whether I’m famous or not.’ He smiled. ‘But maybe a bit more arrogant now…’ He trailed off in thoughts of the past.

Sunhee gulped and looked at him. ‘They don’t like idols… they say they’re immature kids who get along in life by lip-syncing… they’ve also called idols Simpsons before… I don’t know why but, I don’t want them to split us up.’ She protested.

‘Woah, Sunhee who would split us up!’

‘My parents aren’t you listening..’ then Sunhee went on to rant a bit more about how her parents would disapprove and how they couldn’t know he was an idol.

‘Okay, I’m not pretending to be someone I’m not, tell me when I can come over and I will be there, I will act as one should when visiting the in-laws and I will show them idols aren’t that bad of people.’ He nodded and pulled Sunhee to school without another word about it.

……..

At school at lunch:

Everyone was gathered in Shinhye, Sunhee, Kevin and Dongho’s class. They sat and joked around until Xander spoilt the fun atmosphere. ‘So tell us are you two dating now?’ He asked looking directly at Dongho and Jungeum who were sat eating in silence.

Dongho looked at Jungeum, he didn’t know how to respond… technically they went on a date, she kissed his nose and they had a really good time. But what did she think of it all? ‘And you walked to school together this morning, we saw you.’ Kibum added.

‘So common, are you two a couple?!’ Xander said getting excited.

‘Well… uh we-’ Dongho stuttered wanting Jungeum to answer.

Jungeum stood up holding her drink and food. ‘I’ll be in my classroom.’

They all exchanged glances and Lia shot up to follow her, only to be stopped by Xander. ‘Do you know why she’s like this?’ He asked her but Lia shook her head and removed his hand from her wrist following Jungeum out and up the stairs. ‘Dongho… what did you do to her?’

‘Nothing weird right?’ Soohyun said finally pulling his attention away from Hyunok.

‘Don’t tell me you told her you loved her! I told you that would scare her away…’ Xander said pouting. ‘I was really routing for you two.’ He shook his head ashamed and took his food elsewhere leaving everyone in silence… and slightly confused.