...

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

Monday morning in U-Kiss’ dorm:

‘Hyung are you going to meet Shinhye?’ Dongho said leaping across the living room into Eli’s arms. ‘Hmmm?’ He said with a smiling face.

‘Well I was going to meet her at the park this morning, why are you so-’ Eli said before getting cut off by the younger member.

‘Me too, me too!’ Dongho said kicking his legs around like a toddler. ‘I want to go with you!’

 Eli raised an eyebrow. ‘Usually you’re the last member out of bed… why do you want to go to meet Shinhye, are you trying to steal her away from me?’ Eli chuckled to himself as if that thought was WAY out there and completely impossible.

Dongho stopped in his place and looked at Eli shocked. ‘THERE’S ONLY NOONA IN MY HEART!’ He screamed waking up the last lazy member Xander from his peaceful extra 20 minute slumber.

‘Yah! Maknae!!’ They heard from Xander’s and Kibum’s room. It was obviously an angry Xander… he burst through the door… ‘I was dreaming about Li-’ He stopped mid-sentence and realised what he was about to say. ‘Li-ttle puppies! You know much I love puppies!!’ He said flicking his hair from his eyes and smiling.

‘Hyung, how do you manage to roll out of bed and still look good?!’ Eli said clapping at him whilst Xander did a spin in his pink panda Pyjamas. ‘I wish I had your Hong Kong style…’ He shook his head and laughed at Xander who scratched his on the way to the bathroom.

‘Anyway hyung I want to come with you to see Noona!?’ Dongho continued as if the last few awkward and weird Xander minutes were nothing to him.

Eli nodded understanding the moment slightly. ‘Oh I forgot you had a date with Noona yesterday how did it go?’ Eli said picking up his bag ready to leave.

‘Well it was nice… I followed everything I heard from Kiseop-hyung about dating… but Noona was a bit angry at me for holding her hand, so I had to just-‘

‘Sorry…’ Kiseop said as he pushed past the two in the doorway. ‘I’m late to meet Sunhee…’ He fell down the hallway putting on his shoes. ‘I’ll buy you something yummy later!’ He noted as an apology.

‘Yum!’ Dongho exclaimed. ‘I want meat!! Wait I want steak!’

‘Okay, got it!’ Kiseop said leaving their sight.

‘You used his dating stories for the bass line of your own date with Jungeum noona?’ Eli said getting the story straight. Dongho nodded and Eli shook his head. ‘Kiseop-hyung… You were obviously nervous…’

‘But by the end of the date we were more natural… I think she started to see how much I like her… but I got all embarrassed and-’

~Flashback~

‘You shouldn’t worry noona, I was just checking that…’ He looked away from her and saw her eyes follow his vision down the river.

‘Dongho whatever it is, just tell me I think we should be honest with each other…’ She said hoping he’d become more confident about his sudden withdrawal.

He nodded and looked at her building up the courage to tell her what he thought was stupid and immature. ‘I- no we… I mean the members and me…’ He looked to the ground and pulled a fighting pose making her slightly smile at his innocence. ‘Have a curfew.’  

He looked down ashamed and she started laughing. ‘Omg! Dongho I thought you were going to say something serious!’ She couldn’t help herself and just laugh and laugh. ‘Don’t ever worry me like that again!!’ She said calming herself down and looking at him with a serious face. She smiled and took his hand making him widened his eyes and look to her. ‘Dongho…’ she leant forward and kissed him on the nose making him blink and smile happily.

~End of Flashback~

Eli was shocked at the story… ‘So noona initiated the skinship…’ He nodded.

‘But I don’t know if she likes me or not…’ Dongho confessed. ‘I think the fact she kissed my nose is something… but that was it… we walked home and I haven’t texted her or received one, so maybe she was just being nice.’

With that they arrived at the park and Eli saw Shinhye waiting with Jungeum. ‘You brought Dongho!’ She said jumping towards the two. ‘Hello Dongho.’

‘Yeah, I did… well actually I didn’t have to ask him… he insisted on his own!’ Eli said grabbing Shinhye’s hand and pulling her close to him.

‘Ask me?’ Dongho said looking at the two then towards Jungeum whom was surprisingly silent.

‘I asked him to bring you along so you and unnie could start walking to school together with us…’ She smiled and Eli kissed her nose mimicking Jungeum’s action, Shinhye smiled at him and poked her tongue out.

Jungeum looked at Dongho as if to say “you told him about last night!?” Dongho froze and motioned that they should walk to school now.