..

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

After the movie finished Dongho and Jungeum now a bit more comfortable with holding each-others hands, were walking outside in the still daylight. ‘Noona, what shall we do now?’

Jungeum looked to him then to their hands. ‘You can walk me home?’ She said confused.

‘Noona, you can’t end a date that short…’ He moaned showing off his aegyo, which used to irritate Jungeum so much… but for some reason today she liked it. ‘Let’s go for a walk in the park… or we’re not far from Han River? Let’s go down there…’

‘I thought I said a date to the movies?’ Jungeum said not really wanting to separate from him but still rejecting her feelings towards him. ‘Plus that movie was like 2 hours long~~ so our date wasn’t short!’

Dongho smiled and pulled her forward faster. ‘We’re going to Han River.’

Jungeum smiled and ignored her brain telling her to leave him. After a couple hours of walking and talking around the river, it started to get dark Jungeum noticed Dongho was constantly staring at his phone. ‘What is so important on that phone that you have to stare at it every 5 minutes?’ She said angered.

He looked away and put his phone in his pocket. ‘Don’t worry it’s nothing.’ He said trying to avoid the subject.

‘Waiting for a call?’ She said now suddenly interested because she felt he didn’t want her to know. ‘From a girl?’

He looked at her and shook his head fast making himself light headed. ‘No… why would there be any other girl but noona?!’ He said with a shocked expression.

She smirked at his childish behaviour. ‘I’m joking with you Dongho.’ She shook her head and then looked at him serious. ‘Why are you so defensive anyway?’

He pouted. ‘If I tell you you’ll laugh at me.’ He confessed.

‘I’ll laugh at you anyway…’ She said shrugging her shoulders.

He looked away and let go of her hand. ‘I… um-’

‘You’re worrying me.’ She said looking to her now cold hand.