Kiseop & Sunhee's Date

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

Saturday morning and Kiseop was sitting on a bench in popular date spot Hongdae, he was searching his phone on the local attractions as Sunhee chose it and honestly he’d never been there before.

Sunhee noticed Kiseop sitting on the bench and smiled. She thought he looked handsome in casual clothes. She walked towards him confident. ‘Kiseop oppa!’

Kiseop shot up and stuffed his phone in his pocket. ‘Morning Sunhee-ssi’

She smiled and walked towards him. ‘I planned everything for today, I was searching all night on the internet’

‘Oh,’ Kiseop poked his phone completely out of sight. ‘What are we going to do today then?’ He smiled.

Quickly she pulled out a mini notepad from her handbag. ‘Here’ she passed the notepad to him and nodded.

Date with Kiseop

  1. Get fortune told
  2. Buy couple T’s
  3. Matching accessories
  4. Hold hands and walk down the street

He looked up at her. ‘We can do this, in this order.’

Sunhee nodded. ‘Have you been here before?’

Kiseop shook his head. ‘No I haven’t, this is my first date.’

Sunhee was shocked. ‘You seriously haven’t dated before?’ Sunhee smiled at Kiseop’s unexpected innocent aura.

Kiseop shook his head.

Sunhee smiled and took his arm. ‘I think the fortune teller is this way.’ As they started to walk down the street Sunhee became more bashful than usual, Kiseop was having fun just looking at the new scenery. As they reached ‘The Fortune’s Parlor’ Sunhee smiled and pulled him inside. The shop was empty so they sat straight down.

‘Hello, what fortunes would you like told? Money… Success… Love?’ The woman smiled.

‘Love please!’ Sunhee said smiling. ‘I want to know our compatibility.’

‘Easily told…’ The woman started shuffling the cards; she swiftly laid them out face down. ‘But let’s see your separate love fortunes first…’

Kiseop looked at Sunhee who was completely focused. ‘Sunhee-ssi, you want to go first?’ He smiled.

Sunhee nodded excitedly. ‘Yes!’

The woman smiled. ‘Please pick any three cards…’

Sunhee looked at the many cards and choose one from the left side, one from the right and finally one near the middle.

The woman turned over the cards. ‘I see…’ She said pulling in Sunhee completely. ‘Very bright, not to confident in love… or your height…’

Sunhee was shocked. ‘My height…’

Kiseop giggled. ‘Your height…’

‘You have a sweet personality but you won’t be fooled by guys easily.’ The woman finished. She started shuffling the cards again and then presented them the same as before. ‘Please pick three.’

Kiseop looked and picked one at the left end then two over the right side. ‘These three please.’

The woman looked at the cards carefully. ‘I see you are good with love, lots of people will often ask for your advice. You are deep and would treat your girlfriend very well…’

Kiseop smiled and nodded.

‘But that’s if you ever have the courage to get one.’ The woman continued.

Kiseop looked shocked. ‘Huh’

‘You don’t understand your own feelings; you also don’t have the courage to express your feelings when you realize… you have never dated before right?’

Kiseop looked down at his hands. ‘No I haven’t.’

Sunhee felt pressured to do something. ‘So what about our compatibility…’

The woman nodded. She shuffled the cards once more and set them out once more. ‘This time, can you please pick one each?’

They nodded and picked two cards very close to each other.

‘If you dated, it would be healthy, very beautiful… mutual.’ The woman stopped.

The two thanked her and got up. They bowed and left together both curious of the woman.

The woman got up and looked at them walking away down the street. ‘Marriage…’ She uttered as the two went out of sight.

As the two approached a small T-shirt stall they saw cute couple T’s. ‘I like this!’ The girls were pink with a cute panda holding a heart, above it said: ‘‘I caught his heart’’. And the boys were blue with a panda looking confused with a question mark above his head it said underneath: ‘‘Where did my heart go?’’ Sunhee picked up the blue and held it up to Kiseop making a cute expression. ‘I like it… I really, really like it!’

Kiseop smiled at her and pulled out his wallet quickly paying for the T-shirts. ‘Shall we change?’

Sunhee looked at him and nodded thinking he was really sweet. After changing Sunhee spun around excitedly, ‘Kiseop oppa, are you almost done?’ She shouted down the stairs that led to the males restrooms. She turned after not hearing an answer and noticed Kiseop coming towards her with an Ice Cream in each hand.

‘Do you want Chocolate or Vanilla?’ Kiseop said smiling.

‘Chocolate!’ Sunhee smiled and Kiseop handed over the ice cream.

‘What else is on the list.’ Kiseop said his ice cream.

Sunhee gave her ice cream to Kiseop to hold as she got out her notepad. ‘Let’s see, matching accessories, phone straps?’

Kiseop nodded. ‘Hmm, let’s get really cute ones!’ He handed her the ice cream and they walked more to find an accessory shop. When they finally found it, they had finished their ice creams and started looking at the large variety of straps.

The shop owner came over. ‘A couple?’

Kiseop smiled and Sunhee just blushed. ‘We’re looking for matching straps; she likes really cute things…’ Kiseop said still smiling.

‘Well, we have these…’ The owner went behind the counter and brought out two matching straps, they had little teddies attached, one orange and one blue, with little red heart charms on.

‘My favorite color is orange…’ Sunhee said looking at them.

‘And I like blue, shall we get these?’ Kiseop said smiling.

Sunhee nodded. ‘I’ll treat.’

Kiseop shook his head. ‘No, you’re my date.’

Sunhee rolled her eyes. ‘Stupid, this is the 21stcentury!’ She pulled out her purse and paid the money before Kiseop could say anything to it. She poked her tongue out and gave him his strap.

Kiseop laughed and said. ‘Thank you’

‘It’s getting late…’ Sunhee said looking at the sky whilst also fixing her strap onto her phone.

‘It is…’ Kiseop and Sunhee noticed all the couples that were filling the street on dates. Kiseop looked at Sunhee who was smiling at their natural skinship. ‘What’s next?’ As Sunhee went to get her notepad out Kiseop grabbed her hand. ‘Wasn’t it this?’

Sunhee was happy and nodded. ‘mm’

Kiseop smiled and walked forwards pulling her. ‘I’ll walk you home.’