Soohyun & Kevin in Luck?

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

Eli was at home passed out on the sofa when the other members finally got home all except Soohyun. ‘Eli hyung!’ Kevin shot in worried. ‘You should’ve told me you needed to shower first!’

Eli’s eyes opened slightly but shut when he saw the members. ‘I’m okay.’

‘You should be in bed.’ Xander said getting him up with his arm around his neck.

Kiseop walked over and grabbed him too. ‘Common.’

‘That was the closest place to fall when I got home.’

‘You didn’t tell me you had a fever too. I would’ve taken you back.’ Kiseop said shaking his head.

They put him down on his bed and watched him as he fell out of consciousness again.

A few hours later and Kevin couldn’t hold it in anymore he had to try and talk to Eli. ‘Hyung,’ he said peeping around the door.

Eli sat up slightly. ‘It’s okay; I’m feeling a little better.’

Kevin felt Eli’s head to check his temperature. ‘Looks like it’s gone down a lot! Wow, hyung your amazing!’

Eli smiled at him and shook his head. ‘Of course you know that we Americans are strong!’

‘Am I the only exception in that?’ Kevin said looking at him thin and weak body.

‘You’re strong Kevin. A whole lot more mentally than me.’ Eli smiled and then asked, ‘so did you want something?’

Kevin twiddled his fingers. ‘What happened between you and Shinhye last night?’

Eli’s eyes widened. ‘What do you mean?’

‘Well both of you have colds though Shinhye’s isn’t that bad.’

Eli looked away. ‘We spoke, I leant my umbrella to her…’

Kevin nodded, ‘that’s what I thought… then what about today when she ran after you,’

Eli looked at him. ‘She was worried about my cold.’

‘I was just curious because, well…’ Kevin paused. ‘One minute, she ignores me so I was worried she didn’t like me, or maybe that she still liked you. Then after talking to you this morning in front of everyone in class she kissed me on the cheek and told me she wanted to date me. It was so out nowhere I’m still confused!’ He started talking faster so fast Eli only picked up few words.

‘What?’ Eli laughed.

‘We’re going out now hyung, but I don’t know if she truly wants to, because it all happened so fast.’ Kevin said touching his cheek where she kissed him.

Eli was shocked and thought of the conversation he had with Shinhye this morning, thought his headache made him more blunt than he wanted. The outcome was as expected. ‘That’s good.’ Eli smiled.

Kevin looked at him not expecting that answer. ‘You think it’s okay?’

‘Maybe she was waiting for the right moment Kevin.’

Kevin nodded understanding a little but still feeling unsure.

Meanwhile Soohyun was still at school he was on clean up duty. As he finally finished up he left the classroom seeing Hyunok leaving hers next door.

‘Oh hello, Soohyun oppa.’ Hyunok said before closing her classroom door and preparing to leave. ‘I’ll see you tomorrow’ she nodded before walking past him.

Soohyun swung around and grabbed her arm which shocked Hyunok making her swing out hitting him right in the nose, making him fall to the floor.

‘Omo, I’m sorry.’ Hyunok said bending down to see. ‘It’s bleeding!’ She quickly pulled out a couple tissues from her bag and held it to his nose.

‘That kind of hurt…’ Soohyun whimpered.

‘I’m really sorry, I’m so clumsy.’ She now felt worse hearing Soohyun whimper. ‘Do you want me to see if the nurse is still here?’

‘No, I’m fine…’ Soohyun held his head up and lightly put the tissue to his nose.

‘Uh you shouldn’t do it like that…’ she said scrunching her face worried.

‘Why?’

‘When you lean back you can stop the blood and it’ll harden up there…’

Soohyun looked at her thinking that he’d always done it like this.

‘Oh, come here.’ She leant closer her knees against his and leaning over him. She put his head straight and put the tissue in a certain place. ‘Put pressure there.’

Soohyun was shocked at her being so close so he got up and kept the pressure where he was told. ‘How do you know so much about this?’

‘My parents…’ Hyunok stood up posing a peace sign.

‘Doctors?’

‘Yeah… well mum’s a surgeon.’ She nodded then picked up her bag, slightly revealing her underwear which made Soohyun’s nosebleed worse.

‘Um, shall we leave?’ He said avoiding eye contact.

‘Sure, but will you be okay walking home like that?’ Hyunok said worrying that his nose was still bleeding heavily. She pulled out more tissues. ‘Here’ she passed them to his non-bloody hand.

‘I’ll be fine…’ Soohyun said nodding which of course spun him out.

‘I’ll walk you home,’ She shook her head and then grabbed his arm pulling him out the hallway, down the stairs and to the front gate.

‘You know I’ll be fine… girls shouldn’t walk boys home…’

‘What way do you live?’ She smiled at him.

He pointed down one road, ‘that way.’

‘Okay… me too.’ She pulled him again. ‘Common, I’ll walk as far as I need to.’

Soohyun smiled as she pulled him, something inside felt that he liked her, but he couldn’t string together the right words in his head. As they got closer to his dorm he stopped.

Hyunok looked at him and raised her eyebrows. ‘Is something wrong?’

‘No, I just want to sit in the park…’ Soohyun said. His nose had already stopped bleeding so he felt like he wanted to rest and let Hyunok rest too.

‘Okay we’ll sit in the park…’

Soohyun sat on the swing and Hyunok quickly helped him clean what blood remained around his now sore red nose. ‘Thanks’

‘No problem, I mean I did it and all…’ Hyunok frowned and sat on the swing next to him.

‘Why are you frowning?’ Soohyun said smiling.

‘Because I hurt you and you already don’t like me…’

Soohyun almost fell of his swing. ‘Who said I don’t like you?’

‘No one, you just get all fidgety around and feel awkward, I can tell…’ Hyunok frowned again.

‘Don’t be stupid I don’t dislike you, I thought you disliked me because I always embarrass you…’

The two sat and laughed for a long time before finally deciding to go their separate ways home. Soohyun got home and texted Hyunok telling her to hurry home too.

‘Hyung you look happy for someone who just cleaned a classroom?’ Xander said reading some Manhwa.

‘I was with Hyunok…’

With that Xander’s Manhwa book launched across the room. ‘Tell me everything!’

‘There’s nothing to tell…’ Soohyun smiled. ‘She made my nose bleed.’

‘Oh you dirty little…’ Xander got all excited. ‘I can’t believe you would do THAT in school.’

‘Do what?’ Soohyun said shocked. ‘She hit me by accident.’

‘Oh that’s boring…’

As Xander went to leave, Soohyun smiled. ‘I think I like her…’