Leaving for Jeju...

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

It was U-Kiss’s first school trip they were all so excited. 3 Days at Jeju Island! And what’s better the whole school was going. Since there was only 3 small classes per year! Kevin was most excited; he could visit nice places with Shinhye! ‘Hyung, do you reckon we’ll have free time to date?’ He asked Kiseop who always had the answers…

‘Probably have free time…’ Kiseop said thinking about Sunhee. ‘I hope so…’

Kevin looked at him. ‘Planning something?’ He smirked.

‘No… I uh…’ Kiseop smiled slightly.

‘Don’t worry hyung, just get ready!’ Kevin said grabbing his small suitcase.

As the members arrived at school they saw 3 large coaches. The years at the school were small so of course they wouldn’t need too much! ‘Ah I can’t wait!’ Soohyun said practically jumping up and down. Hyunok walked past a smirked at him, he stiffened. ‘Morning Hyunok.’ He bowed.

‘Ne... Morning…’ She giggled then joined Jungeum and Lia by a bus.

‘Ok’ a teacher announced behind the crowds. ‘If you line up in your tutor groups, to register then I’ll give out the bus groups.’ He moved away to his tutor and within 15 minutes he was back shouting to get the students excited attention. ‘In the first bus, Year 1 Class A, Year 2 Class B and Year 3 Class B.’ Lots of fangirls sighed. But Soohyun was most disappointed. ‘We’ve decided to keep U-Kiss together so that we can keep a close eye on them.’

‘Awwh!’ The girls moaned as the teacher gave out the other groups. The Classes for the first bus boarded.

‘Shinhye-ah, shall we sit together?’ Kevin said smiling. Shinhye looked to Sunhee.

‘It’s ok, I’ll behind.’ Sunhee smiled.

‘Oh, ne…’ Shinhye said sitting down with Kevin.

Kiseop boarded the bus and saw Sunhee sat on her own. He quickly moved up the bus and sat beside her. ‘Is this seat taken?’ He leant towards her.

‘Oh no…’ She answered. He smiled then frowned hearing Kevin snigger in front.

‘Yah~!’ He shouted getting Kevin to shut up. He looked to Sunhee and smiled sweetly.

Meanwhile further back in the bus. ‘Jungeum noona! Shall we sit together?’ Dongho said excitedly.

‘Sorry Dongho. I’m sitting with Lia.’ She said stubbornly.

‘Noona!’ Dongho threw his arms down beside him and pouted to her.  

‘Jungeum sit with Dongho, I’ll sit with Lia!’ Xander said pulling Lia’s wrist to sit next to him. Jungeum’s face dropped, seriously? She thought.

‘Grr… Fine!’ Jungeum sat down by the window and faced away from Dongho, but he didn’t care he was just all smiles. ‘Psch! Childish… Babo!’ Jungeum muttered.