Chapter 35

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

 

Back at school the next day, Dongho and Jungeum arrived hand-in-hand making almost everyone shocked and whisper. But they didn’t care they happily walked together as if nothing was wrong, but they were awfully sleepy after their long day and late night.

‘Omg! Seriously… I can’t believe it, U-Kiss?!’ The whispers became gossips and soon students lined outside the third year class room.

‘Are they here because of me and Dongho? So Shinhye gets with Kevin and Eli, yet I’m the bad guy?’ Jungeum complained contemplating whether or not to run at the door and yell her head off at the nosey students.

‘It’s not about you…’ Soohyun said looking towards Xander and Kibum whose heads were hung. ‘…Dongho missed the news last night and left early this morning so he didn’t know…’ He carried on.

Jungeum sat down in her usual seat. ‘So what happened? Drug scandal…’

‘YAH!’ Xander said getting up and moving towards the door. ‘Enough of your gossiping whatever you’ve heard, it’s early days, it might not happen! It’s just rumours and bad circulation.’

Soohyun got up and retrieved him noticing Hyunok outside with a worried expression. ‘The U-Kiss member change isn’t confirmed it’s a way the company thinks it can better us.’ He explained as Hyunok took his hand.

‘Wait member change?’ Jungeum said looking towards Kibum. ‘Who, member change?’

‘We don’t know for sure yet, but they said there are a couple members in the group who aren’t performing up to the company standard. There are a couple new trainees whom they are looking at joining U-Kiss for an early year comeback.’ Kibum replied finally looking up and in her direction. ‘But don’t worry Dongho’s participation in variety shows up until we had to stop will guarantee him a place.’

‘You’re all my friends, I’m not just worried about Dongho…’ She said angry. ‘Wait, did you say early year comeback? It’s March now… so, you’re also stopping coming to school?’

He nodded.

‘That’s enough, if you don’t leave, I swear I’ll…’ Hyunok held up a fist and the female student’s cowardly move back, leaving the boys wide eyed. ‘YAH!’ then suddenly the hallway was clear.

Shinhye ran into the second year classroom with Sunhee followed behind her. ‘You’re going to leave me again!’ She cried. ‘Why, we only just… I was hurting so much, then you came back and I finally felt relieved… now suddenly the pain.’ The other students started whispering and Eli shot up to comfort her.

‘I’m not leaving you, whether I’m in the line-up for keeps or not, I’m still going to be with you!’ Eli hugged her not caring what people were saying.

‘But you’re leaving school it’ll be like China all over again! You’re going to leave me again…’ She whimpered into his blazer.

Kiseop got up and walked towards the frozen Sunhee stood in the doorway. ‘Hey I’m the newest member so they won’t get rid of me.’  

Sunhee shook her head. ‘That’s fine, I’m not worried, I just accompanied Shinhye up here.’ She smiled.

‘You’re not worried at all?’ he said touching her shoulder.

She smiled and shook her head. ‘You’ve met my parents; I think that was harder than this.’

He giggled at her and their teacher arrived. ‘Why are there two students fondling in my classroom?’ He said looking at them blankly. ‘Take it elsewhere I’ve heard the rumours so go ahead.’

Kiseop took Sunhee’s hand and pulled her out the classroom. ‘Common let’s talk.’ He said pulling her away.

Eli moved Shinhye off him and wiped her tears quickly taking her hand. ‘Let’s go.’

Kiseop and Sunhee were walking around aimlessly holding hands. ‘So the members are all a bit shaken?’

‘We’re getting used to the idea I guess, next week will be the official announcement.’ He answered.

She poked his arm. ‘I’m sure you’ll be fine.’

‘I’m confident…’ He smiled.

Eli and Shinhye left the school site and walked out to their usual spot, the park. They sat on the swings and Shinhye was lost in her thoughts… ‘I love you.’ Eli said reaching his hand over and putting it on Shinhye’s. ‘Don’t worry too much, don’t think too much.’

‘I wanted us to be like a normal couple for a while, in my heart I knew you would have to leave soon, but in my head it wasn’t going to happen… I guess they have a bad connection.’ She said back. ‘I don’t want you to go, but if you have a comeback it’ll be great and I love you too.’

He smiled. ‘Listen we already know what members are leaving, we’re not meant to say anything until next week when we announce it officially. That’s when we’re stopping school and going to start rehearsals and recordings for the new mini album.’

‘So soon?’

‘I’m not leaving U-Kiss, Xander and Kibum are… they’re devastated, and the other members tried their best to stop it, honestly it’s been on the cards since we started school… but this happened… in the end we couldn’t stop it.’ He moved off the swing and knelt in front of her. ‘We’ll be in our usual dorm, and I’ll ring and text you every free minute I have, since it’ll be rehearsals for a while we can still meet, but when we start promoting it’ll be limited time.’

 

Not long to go till end, wrapping up since i'm working on something new... again HHAA