Chapter 36

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

 

‘Hello, we’re U-Kiss, we’re sad to announce that we’re making a change to the member line-up.’ Soohyun said gesturing towards the members. ‘Unfortunately we’re losing two members, and we’re all very upset as we’ve trained and lived as brothers for so long.’

Xander stood up taking the mic, the reporters swamped the small stage they stood upon to give the news. ‘Hello, I’m Alexander, thank you for always giving me support as a member of U-Kiss, I will better myself in my time off and I plan to comeback with a bang, I will always continue singing and being a role model and idol for those who want me to be.’ He looked up to the sky holding back the tears instantly forming in my eyes. ‘My contract with U-Kiss has run out, this is my official resignation from the group.’ He bowed and passed the mic back to Soohyun, who then passed it to Kibum.

‘Hello, I’m Kibum… I hope that in the future you can see me on the stage again, but for now I will be taking time off.’ He bowed then continued. ‘I lived with these dongsaengs and hyungs for a long time, we’ve gone through hard times and successes together but now the two of us have to go our separate ways I hope you’ll support mine and hyungs future, my contract too is now complete.’ He smiled and then looked at the members. ‘Finally I want to thank the members, they did a lot to help us through this tough time.’

Sunhee and Shinhye felt tears forming in their eyes, they didn’t want the 7 members split like this. Then out of nowhere 2 guys walked up on the stage taking the mic off of Kibum and bowing to him. ‘Hello, my name is Hoon… I am the new vocalist of U-Kiss.’ He bowed. ‘I hope I can work together with the other members and form bonds with them like brothers.’

‘Hello, I’m AJ, I’m the new rapper, I will work my hardest to show my skills.’ He smiled and bowed.

‘Unjust…’ Shinhye said angry. ‘What do they have that Xander and Kibum don’t!’ She hissed.

‘Youth?’ Jungeum giggled.

Shinhye pushed her. ‘This isn’t the time to joke unnie!’ Then she noticed Eli smile at her from the stage.

The reporters started asking questions about the two new members, and eventually one reporter shook up the members by asking about their school lives and whether the rumours about girlfriends were true. The girls began fidgeting, they didn’t know whether it would be released or not…

‘I don’t have a girlfriend… but I have someone I like from school.’ Kevin said boldly. ‘I’ve liked her since the day I saw her but she was destined for someone else since before that.’

Eli nodded. ‘That would be me; I’m announcing I’m seeing someone, someone I dated before I was a trainee. We recently got in contact when I started going to the school, at first we bumped heads a lot… and I almost pushed her into another man’s arms… but thankfully we understand each other more now.’ He smiled.

‘I too, have a girlfriend, she’s beautiful and smart. I’ve also met her parents and have grown very fond of her and her family…’ Kiseop said smiling. ‘She attends the school also.’

‘So are all of you dating now, except Kevin?’ A reporter shouted.

They all nodded except Soohyun, Kibum and Xander. ‘I slept way too much through the school day to worry about girlfriends…’ Kibum said evoking laughter from the crowd. ‘…I’m still single ladies.’ He winked making fans scream with excitement.

‘I’m single too.’ Xander admitted.

‘I’m in a complicated relationship with someone who’s even more complicated than I am.’ Soohyun said smiling in the direction of a gobsmacked Hyunok. ‘But uh, I can’t say we’ve labelled anything yet…’

‘Yah!’ Hyunok said jumping up from her place. ‘Do you want us to be labelled?’ She shouted towards him then the cameras started flashing in her direction. The girls started giggling at her once again loud nature.

Soohyun just giggled, and then Xander walked off the stage taking the mic. ‘Lia…’ He said walking and stopping in front of her. ‘I’ve got a bit of spare time now…’ He said looking away nervous. ‘…although I’m always going to be working hard to better myself- I want us to date.’ He knelt down.

Jungeum looked shocked stood next to her. ‘Xander… that’s so cute confessing in front of everyone!!!’  She said excited for them.

‘Alexander… do you really like me? Or are you just saying this because the other members have girlfriends?’ Lia asked in English making the atmosphere thick with confusion.

He nodded. ‘Lia… you know I like you, and I know you like me too.’

‘Awww!’ Eli, Kevin and Shinhye said… being the only ones fully understanding the conversation.

Sunhee leant over to Shinhye for an explanation, whilst the rest looked dumbfounded. 

 

next chapter is the last chapter