...

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

Eli was walking around aimlessly, no mean and no end, exploring the hotel’s gardens, finally he came to a stop in the middle of a grass patch. He laid down on the grass, pulled out his phone and looked at the old pictures of him and Shinhye. Something he seemed to be doing more often since he started school with her again. He noticed a tear make its way down the side of his head he sat up and dropped the phone between his legs. ‘Eli?’

He turned around and saw Shinhye looking at him. She was alone.

‘Eli, are you okay?’ She ran over sitting beside him wiping his tears away. ‘Why are you crying?’ She got close to his face and smiled at him. ‘Whatever it is, I’m sure you’ll be fine!’ She moved back as her phone vibrated in her hand. ‘Oh it’s Kevin!’ She was about to pick up when Eli took it and hung up. ‘Yah~ What are you doing? That might be important.’

‘It won’t be… you just left each other?’

‘How do you know that?’

‘You met under our balcony.’ Eli looked at her with his hurt eyes.

‘Elison, what’s wrong?’ She used to use his full name all the time in China, he thought to himself.

‘Why don’t you call me Elison anymore?’

‘Don’t you prefer Eli?’ She smiled though she was half confused. ‘None of U-Kiss call you Elison?’

‘But I don’t love them…’ He said meekly.

‘What?’ Her eyes widened. But before she could confirm it he got up and started to leave, leaving his phone behind next to her. She picked it up after realising and called to him, but he had gone. She let out a puff and looked at the screen noticing a picture of her and Eli back when they were dating. ‘What’s this?’ She asked herself, then hit for the next picture. ‘There’s so many of us?’

Bzzz, it was Kevin again. This time she picked up. ‘Kevin-ah, sorry I clicked off by accident.’

‘No worries Shinhye-ah, can you text me Sunhee’s number please?’

‘Why?’

‘For Kiseop-hyung… after I got back to my room I check my phone… and there were many pleading texts…’

She giggled. ‘Okay… I’m hanging up.’ Beep.

Back with the older members, Kiseop’s phone finally beeped. Here you go hyung xD XXXXXXXX. Kiseop smiled and started to text the number.

Sunhee-ah, can we talk? –Kiseop. That should work, he thought.