Shinhye....

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

To Dongho Pabo

Yah!! This weekend we’ll have a study group around my house, bring all the U-kiss boys!

I’ll round up Lia, Hyunok and Sunhee.

-Jungeum Noona

 

To Jungeum Noona

Arraso… noona ^^, couldn’t we have a private study date? ~~~

I’ll tell the boys no if not?

-Dongho Pabo

 

To Dongho Pabo

Yah! Shin Dongho! -.-‘

Look if everything goes to plan, we can…

…see a movie?

ONCE!

-Jungeum Noona

 

To Jungeum Noona

Really? Noona don’t play with me? ^^

-Dongho Pabo

 

…..

 

To Jungeum Noona

Noona? ^^

-Dongho Pabo

 

That weekend as planned the U-Kiss boys all met up at Jungeum’s house. They were happily sat in Jungeum’s bedroom whilst the girls were downstairs with her mother preparing some study snacks.

‘So, obviously Shinhye and Jungeum don’t share a room?’ Kevin said looking around the large room with only one bed.

‘They’re so different it doesn’t surprise me?’ Kiseop said poking a KAT-TUN poster on the wall. ‘Do you guys know who these are?’

They all shook their heads and then Xander shot up. ‘I know!’ He read the poster out. ‘KAT-TUN!’

‘I think we established that.’ They all shook their heads and looked at Eli who was on his phone. ‘Eli, why are you always on your phone these days! There was a time it was only for emergencies… High School has truly taken a toll on you!’ Kiseop laughed.

‘Oi! Don’t nose around!’ Jungeum said walking in the room smiling. ‘That is KAT-TUN by the way, Japanese POP/ROCK band, way better than U-Kiss, plus Koki is my ideal type!’ She put the tray of snacks on the floor and Sunhee followed with Dokbbokki that could feed an army!

‘Which ones Koki!’ Dongho said looking at the poster.

Lia popped down next to Xander. ‘The one that looks like a convict!’

‘Yeah well this poster is a year old! Back when they brought out NMP! Now Ueda looks like a convict with his shaved head!’ Jungeum said sitting next to Kibum.

Then Dongho pouted. ‘I’m nothing like him.’

Kiseop smirked pulling Sunhee beside him and putting his arm around her. ‘Of course we already knew you wasn’t Noona’s type.’

‘Don’t call me noona!’ Jungeum said throwing her leg towards him.

‘It’s okay noona, he doesn’t understand our relationship.’ Dongho smiled. Everyone waited for the reaction… nothing?! She didn’t punch, kick or physically harm him in anyway.

‘He just called you noona?’ Soohyun said.

‘I know.’ She said eating a bit of Dokbbokki and smiling. ‘Only he can call me noona.’

Dongho’s cheeks lit up red and the other members widened their eyes. ‘Noona…’ Dongho said quietly.

‘Don’t get the wrong idea…’ She said feeding him a piece of Dokbbokki.

‘Wow, they feed each other too!’ Hyunok said looking towards Soohyun who was playing sitting like a puppy wanting food. ‘Pabo…’ She took some snacks and smeared them up his face.

‘Romantic!’ Kibum said erupting laughter in the group.

We heard music play suddenly and Jungeum stood up. ‘I’ll be right back.’

‘Is it Shinhye?’ Kevin said moving to his knees.

‘Yeah…’ Eli said remaining in his place.

‘How do you know?’ Jungeum said. ‘Stalking my sister on your phone?’

‘She always listens to Kim Jongkook when she’s sad, Lovable is her favourite.’ He said looking at the wall.

‘Weird person…’ Jungeum left the room and happily walked into her sisters. ‘Hey Shinhye, I’m glad to see you’re not dead?’

‘Pffts, you would dance on my grave…’

Jungeum chuckled and shook her head. ‘Common you’re still my sister.’

‘What do you want?’

‘We need your expertise in maths?’

‘I don’t want to study…’ She got up from lying on her bed and changed the song to Leesang’s “The Girl Who Can’t Break-Up, The Boy Who Can’t Leave”.

Jungeum nodded. ‘I like this song… but your love problem is solved.’

‘Huh?’ Shinhye said with an un-amused expression.

‘Kevin and Eli are friends again… they’re fine.’

Shinhye got up and shook her head. ‘This whole study group was to get me back to normal wasn’t it? …use Dongho as your flunky? Kiseop oppa probably helped too…’

‘Hey! Only Dongho knows the others are actually studying…’

Shinhye grabbed her coat and shoes and headed out her bedroom door. ‘Omma I’m going to the mini market… I won’t be long.’ Jungeum heard the front door close with a force she moved from Shinhye’s room turning off her music and back to her own room pouting.

‘Noona is she okay?’ Dongho asked. Kevin and Eli raised their heads curious too.

‘She won’t listen to me… she’s gone out.’

‘Well this is your chance Eli, go talk to her… you have to.’ Kevin said leaning back. Eli nodded and got up leaving the house, everyone queried Kevin and he simply answered. ‘We rock paper scissored for it.’

‘For the apology? Eli lost?’ Soohyun said letting out a sigh…

‘Nope he won… and he still said he’d go first… I would’ve taken my chance if I won to let him apologise, maybe I shouldn’t be his love rival anymore…’ He smiled to himself.

 

Kim Jongkook - Lovable http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj84sQLG950&feature=fvst

Leesang - The Girl Who Can't Break-Up, The Boy Who Can't Leave http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3IdAgWPvxg