Chapter 28

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

Jungeum was up on the roof alone, Lia had tried to talk to her but she didn’t get any response after 10 minutes of Lia’s convincing she decided to leave Jungeum as the lesson had started. Jungeum walked near the edge of the roof and looked over thinking about Dongho. She looked out towards the fields and noticed someone asleep on the grass… from the distance she wasn’t too sure but it looked like Dongho. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and dialled his number… then hung up again before it started to ring. Once more she dialled his number this time she waited not holding it to her ear. She noticed the boy flinch and sit up she heard his ring tone being U-Kiss’s own ManManHaNi. She smiled at his dorkiness and hung up the phone as he answered.

Dongho looked at his phone and rubbed his eyes. ‘Noona?’ he said shocked seeing the contact ID. He looked around thinking maybe she saw him sleeping but he couldn’t see anything… instead he rung her back. He was shocked when he heard the ringtone he was so familiar with FT Island’s ‘Love Love Love’ he quickly jumped to his feet and looked in the direction of the music where he saw a figure on the roof moving quickly and panicking. He moved towards the school building and the music stopped he quickly ran knowing she’ll retreat now he knows where she is.

On the 2ndfloor they ran into each other and Dongho grabbed her hand taking her back up to the roof. ‘Noona, we need to talk!’ He said pulling her through the door and sitting her on the nearest vent. ‘I think our date went very well and I like you.’ He said confidently.

She looked up at him then down to the phone in her hands. ‘I think our date went well too.’ She admitted slowly.

‘Right so can we straighten some things out.’ He took her hands and bent down infront of her.

She looked towards him putting up her protective walls and said, ‘You’re acting differently…’

‘That’s because I want to show you I’m serious.’ He confessed trying to get her eye contact and quickly gaining it. ‘Would you prefer this serious talk with me like this…’ He got up and started using his aegyo pouting and shaking his bum. He looked down to her and saw her crack a smile. ‘…not the right attitude?’

She shook her head. ‘What do we need to straighten out?’

‘Us.’ He said blankly.

She giggled. ‘What about us?’ She didn’t know why she was being so coy about the situation but something inside of her wanted him to ask her to be his girlfriend… though her personality was strong she didn’t want to lead him, not in their relationship.

‘I-’ Suddenly he became nervous, maybe he finally understood he needed to make his feelings a lot more obvious. ‘I want to date you, not just once or twice… but regularly, I want us to be a couple, hold hands when we’re together, hug when we want to hold each other and kiss you goodbye knowing that I’ll miss you.’ He said looking straight into her eyes making her blush slightly. ‘I like noona a lot, and although you don’t like me a lot… I still want us to be together.’

…….

After school:

‘Oppa, you really don’t mind?’ Sunhee said pouting.

He smiled and looked at their entwined hands. ‘Of course not, your parents are going to love me!’ He laughed. ‘I told hyung not to wait up for me and the members won’t care… as long as they get to interrogate me tomorrow morning they’re happy.’

‘What if my dad asks you to stop dating me?’ Sunhee said thinking of the worst case scenarios. ‘Would you?’

‘If you dad sincerely tells me to stop, I will tell him that I love you… and I wouldn’t be able to let go of you.’ He said confident.

She smiled to herself. ‘You love me?’

‘Of course I do.’ He let go of her hand and put his arm around her shoulder. ‘How could I not fall in love with you… you’re beautiful, cute, pretty… then there’s your personality, you’re nice, intelligent, modest.’ He smiled at her now blushing face. ‘And I think if I wasn’t in love with you I’d be a fool.’

She pushed his arm off her shoulder hand hit his arm gently. ‘You’re so embarrassing.’ She said covering her face.

He chuckled and took her hands away from her face holding one and pulling her forward. ‘Common we’re almost there.’

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dongsaengieee~~~ i'm sorry for those looking for the Dongho romancing but due to Kiseop hogging my ideas the next couple chapters will involve him and Sunhee

LOL

So.... Jungeum's answer will be revealed later on

MWAHAHAHAHAAA...

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ