Secret Love

The Light And the Dark One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

'When they stepped out of the house, I felt more lonely than ever. They waved goodbye with a smile on their lips and promised to meet me tomorrow at school, but I couldn't smile back at them. I put on a fake smile, like all the times before, and waved goodbye to them. Seeing Chanyeol put his arm around D.O and laugh with his friends actually made me feel hurt. I wanted to have him here beside me and not over there with the others. He had promised to protect me and watch over me, but they all had to leave. Please come back, I'm still scared.'


 

***


 

Baekhyun wakes up the next morning with a tired yawn. He had a hard time to sleep last night, but at least he managed to sleep some few hours. He's a little tired after the long weekend with the two extra days off school. The school has been closed for two days now, but it's time to go back today. He's not too happy about going back to school, but he's still looking forward to it. He's looking forward to meet his new friends.

Baekhyun stares at the bite marks through the bathroom mirror; the wounds has nearly healed now. He decides to cover what's left of the bite marks with a hoddie, even though he knows that Mr Choi will ask him to take the hoddie off later today. Baekhyun fixes his hair and then forces himself to eat breakfast, even though he's not hungry. He has promised D.O to try eat more and to try to get an eating habit.

Baekhyun takes his bag with him before he leaves the house. He makes sure that he locked the door before he begins to walk towards school. He looks around a little today and sees the cloudy and gray sky above his head. It has begun to become cold during the days now which means that the winter is coming. Soon it's been three years ago since Baekhyun's grandparents died. Baekhyun remembers exactly which day it was and what he had done that day when his grandparents passed away. He can never forget that day.

Baekhyun snaps out of his own world when he gets closer to school. It doesn't take long before he enters the school building and walks down the usual corridor. Everything is exactly like it usually is. Everyone is giving him creepy smiles or teasing glances while he walks down the corridor with his eyes stuck to the floor. When he arrives to his locker he takes a step back while opening it, but nothing falls out of it today.

He grabs his books that he needs before he hurries to walk towards his classroom. He looks up at the students from tiem totime who won't stop giving him their mean smiles and their creepy glances. Baekhyun accidentally looks up from the floor after a while and happens to look right into one of the older students. He looks right into the young man's eyes and sees something that makes him want to sink through the ground. The man's eyes are filled with a weird anger and darkness while he smiles a devil's smile towards Baekhyun.

Baekhyun hurries to look away and quickly walks away from the scary man. He has seen the man look at him like this before, but today it felt more hateful than last time. Baekhyun hurries to walk to his classroom without looking back. He can't help but to suddenly feel scared and stressed: why is he like this? Baekhyun doesn't slow down his pace until he sees his classroom and enters.

As fast Baekhyun steps into the classroom he spots his friends sit and talk with each other. They all smile and wave to Baekhyun who smiles back at them. Honestly he didn't expect them to be like this towards him in school. He thought they would pretend to not know him, but they're gladly showing everyone that they know Baekhyun. Chanyeol pats the seat beside him as Baekhyun walks over to the giant and sits down beside him.


 

Honestly Baekhyun feels overjoyed to know that Chanyeol and his friends still wants to be with him and talk to him after everything he told them yesterday. It doesn't take long before D.O walks up to Baekhyun and gives him a strict glance.


 

“Have you eaten your breakfast young man?”
“Y-Yes D.O, I have.”
“Why are you so nervous then?”
“I did eat it, I promise.”
“Okay, good boy. I have some extra lunch with me if you would like it later. I don't trust your eating habit yet.”
“Thank you, but I have my own lunch with me.”
“So, did you sleep well?”
“Yes, I did.”


 

Okay, that was a straight out lie. Baekhyun didn't sleep very well and he's actually really tired. But he doesn't want to worry his friends, besides it's just a small white lie. D.O smiles happily as Chanyeol asks Baekhyun a couple of things about the school. They both sit and talk for a long time until Mr Choi enters the room among the other students.

As fast the class start, everyone take their sit and Mr. Choi begins to talk. The students listen carefully to what he says, except for Baekhyun. Baekhyun is in his own world. He's smiling like a fool because this is probably one of the best days in his whole life. He mentally giggles in happiness when he thinks about how lucky he is to finally have found people he can talk with and trust.

Under the class Baekhyun suddenly starts to feel anxious. He can't help but to feel someone staring at him and it's not Chanyeol. Of course the bullies stare at him and tease at him, but the eyes Baekhyun feels on feels different. It may sound weird but Baekhyun can't help but to get the feeling that the eyes he's feeling on him is trying to hunt him down and are staring hungrily at him. Baekhyun tries to not get scared or nervous, after all he doesn't want his classmates to think he's even more crazy than what he actually is.


 

***


 

Baekhyun is with his friends the whole day. The bullies backed off quite quickly thanks to his friends, especially since Kris and D.O hanged around Baekhyun a lot. Well people have learned that Kris is also can be really scary and creepy, especially against bullies. D.O can also be very creepy; he scared away a couple of bullies with one glance only. That is impressing if you ask Baekhyun.

Baekhyun still felt unsafe and scared from time to time throughout the day. Something tells him that he isn't safe at school, but it might just be his imagination. Even though he has tried to be with his friend and only think about good things, he can't stop worrying about the weird feelings he has in his stomach.

The school bell rings the last time for today and all the students quickly pack their things down into their bags. Mr Choi quickly walks over to Baekhyun and quietly asks him to stay a couple of extra minutes to talk. Baekhyun isn't sure what is going on, but he told Chanyeol and the others that they can proceed to leave and wait for him by the exit.

The students exit the classroom and leaves Baekhyun alone with Mr. Choi who sits down behind his desk. Baekhyun quickly walks over to Mr Choi and holds his bag with both of his hands. He's suddenly feeling a little nervous: what does Mr Choi want to talk about? Mr Choi picks up a paper and holds it out to Baekhyun who carefully takes it.


 


 

“W-What's this?”
“Read it, then you can ask me questions.”


 

Baekhyun reads through the paper quickly, but he doesn't like what he's reading. Baekhyun feels how he slowly freaks out while reading through the paper. 'No, no, no! Please don't do this to him! How did they find out about his grandparents death?!' Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter