Confession

The Light And the Dark One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

The sweet taste of Chanyeol's lips is like a drug to Baekhyun. The second Chanyeol's lips leaves his, Baekhyun feels the craving for more. He wants to feel Chanyeol's sweet lips against his. Baekhyun stares into Chanyeol's deep brown eyes that are filled with a warmth that is pointed at Baekhyun only. Chanyeol smiles brightly at him as they both suddenly hears giggling sounds coming from the door opening. Baekhyun turns his head to find ten young men smiling at him and Chanyeol while giggling.

Baekhyun's cheeks becomes hotter and redder as fast he sees his friends smiling at them. Didn't they promise that they would let them be alone?! Well, they didn't actually promise to leave them alone, but they did close the door earlier. Baekhyun struggles to not blush too much, but he can't help to feel this embarrassed. Chanyeol lets out a small sigh out of nowhere which pisses Kris off right away.


 

“Yah! Don't sigh like that! You freaking kissed your crush and you sigh?!”
“C-Crush?”


 

The boys look over at the confused and still blushing Baekhyun. Did he hear what he thinks they said? Baekhyun spaces out right away and lets himself freak out on the inside. 'Does Chanyeol have a crush on me...? Oh my freaking god! Wait, it can't be true! Those kind of things never happens in the reality; it's impossible!' Chanyeol smiles a little embarrassed and nervously at Baekhyun who snaps out of his own world.


 

“Y-You like me?”
“Well Kris happened to open his mouth and say it out loud... I guess this is the weirdest way to say this but... Byun Baekhyun, I think I have fallen in love with you.”


 

Chanyeol grabs Baekhyun's hands and squeezes them gently. He tries to smile his y yet very cute smile at Baekhyun, but he's still looking a little nervous. Baekhyun's eyes widens as fast Chanyeol's words reaches his hear: what should he say now? Baekhyun feels how he starts to freak out and in the middle of it all, his friends are watching them.


 

“U-Uhm... I-I...”


 

Baekhyun struggles to say anything, but his mouth isn't working anymore. Baekhyun can't handle the pressure and he suddenly feels how he loses his balance. Is he fainting? Chanyeol is fast to catch Baekhyun while the others run over to them.


 

“Oh my god! Chanyeol you killed him!”
“What are you talking about you idiot! I think it was too much for him.”
“No Sherlock, he just passed out and almost hurt himself.”
“I wonder why he passed out?”
“Isn't it obvious?! It was too much for him! You're so stupid Chen!”
“I didn't mean like that! What I mean is: did he pass out because he also likes Chanyeol or did he pass out because he doesn't like him?”
“Oh... Now I get how you're thinking. Chen, please stop being so confusing.”
“Now boys, let's help Baekhyun to the bed. I think he's tired after the long day and after everything that has happened.”
“Where are we going to sleep tonight Suho?”
“Good question...”


 

Baekhyun feels how Chanyeol puts him down onto the bed and after a while he feels a little better. Baekhyun slowly opens his eyes again and sits up on the bed to find the others staring at him. Chanyeol quickly checks Baekhyun who feels confused. What did actually happen to him?


 

“What happen?”
“You passed out after hearing Chanyeol confess to you.”
“Oh right... Uhm...”


 

Baekhyun tries to settle down his thoughts. Before he freaks out again, he will try to think this time. Baekhyun takes a deep breath before he turns to his friends and smiles at them.


 

“Can you guys go out to the living room for a while? I want to talk with Chanyeol. Alone.”
“Sure, but please don't take too long.”


 

Baekhyun nods and lets the others leave the room. Chanyeol is looking a little anxious and nervous at Baekhyun who tries to smile. Poor Chanyeol he must think that Baekhyun will tell him that he just wants them to be friends. Baekhyun pats the spot on the bed beside him and lets Chanyeol sit down beside him. They goth sit silent on the bed while a weak blush is sneaking up on Baekhyun's cheeks. He can't let Chanyeol wait like this, he's only making him feel anxious and nervous.


 

“Chanyeol... I have something to say to you.”
“I get it, you don't have to tell me. You don't like me more than a friend, don't you?”
“Well, that wasn't what I was going to say.”
“But I get it, you don't like me.”
“Chanyeol-”
“Please Baekhyun, don't try to tell me that we can still be friends. I can't take it if you say-”


 

Baekhyun has had enough of this giant's babbling. Baekhyun quickly gets up and sits down on Chanyeol's lap and stares into the giant's deep brown eyes. Baekhyun feels how he's blushing slightly more, but he won't let his embarrassment stop him. Baekhyun carefully pushes his lips against Chanyeol's soft pink lips. Once again energy flows through Baekhyun's body and spreads through his whole body. What is this wonderful feeling?

Chanyeol's hands find their way in under Baekhyun's shirt by mistake, but he can't hold back his love for Baekhyun anymore. Baekhyun doesn't mind Chanyeol's hands, they're just slightly cold against his warm back. Chanyeol's hands makes him shiver and makes this amazing feeling spread faster through his whole body. Baekhyun slowly pulls out of the kiss again; he has to catch his breath.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter