Vampire

The Light And the Dark One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol holds his little puppy (Baekhyun) in his arms. They're finally back home from the hospital and Baekhyun is still tired and feels sick mostly of the time. Chanyeol didn't want to leave Baekhyun the first day he's home alone after the hospital, so he managed to convince both Baekhyun and Suho to let him stay at Baekhyun's place for a day or two.

Baekhyun yawns tired as he leans back against Chanyeol's chest. They're sitting on the couch in the living room and are watching a movie like they usually do. Baekhyun holds Chanyeol's hand gently on his lap while Chanyeol leans his head down onto Baekhyun's head softly.

Baekhyun is tired, Chanyeol knows that, but he refuses to sleep. He said he doesn't want to fall asleep in front of the TV today because he wants to get rid of his bad habit of falling asleep in front of it. Though, Chanyeol gets the feeling that Baekhyun is too scared or worried that something will happen behind his back if he falls asleep in front of the TV.


 

“Baekhyun... Maybe we should go to bed now?”
“No... Not yet...”
“Why not?”
“I feel too sick to sleep.”


 

That's right, Baekhyun has felt sick a lot lately. On top of that he says he doesn't feel too well either. Chanyeol stares down at Baekhyun who's nearly falling asleep on his lap. It's getting late, yet his cute little Baekhyun is still trying to stay awake. Chanyeol chuckles lightly as he kisses Baekhyun on the head which makes Baekhyun look up a little tired at him with a cute smile on his lips.


 

“Baekie, why aren't you sleeping when you're tired?”
“I'm not tired... I'm just resting my eyes.”
“Haha, come here cutie, you going to bed now.”
“No! I don't want to!”


 

Chanyeol only chuckles at the cute bow who's sighing tired. He has no chance to escape from Chanyeol, he's too weak and tired to move. Chanyeol lifts up Baekhyun into his arms and walks towards the bedroom. He watches Baekhyun close his eyes slowly, his energy has run out and he can no longer stay awake.


 

“I told you, you're tired. You should sleep when you're tired, especially during the night.”
“I'm not tired, I'm just resting my eyes a little.”
“Come here my love, let's go and sleep.”
“Okay... But I want a damn kiss if I must sleep...”


 

Chanyeol can't help but to laugh at his cute yet very tired Baekhyun. He's so adorable, he can't resist the boy. He lets Baekhyun down onto the bed and hurries to fetch Baekhyun his pajamas. Chanyeol changes his clothes as well before he walks back to Baekhyun. Chanyeol remembers that in the beginning both Baekhyun and Chanyeol thought it's slightly embarrassing to change clothes in front of each other. Baekhyun would always hide or try to get Chanyeol out of the room while he was changing, but now he actually doesn't care if Chanyeol sees him half .

Baekhyun yawns quietly on the bed while trying to not fall asleep. Baekhyun struggles to stay awake while he's waiting for Chanyeol to get ready to sleep. Chanyeol can literally see how Baekhyun is losing his fight against the sleepiness and how the boy is slowly falling asleep while sitting on the bed. He's so adorable.

Chanyeol sneaks quietly over to the boy who is half asleep by now. He can't help but to smile like a fool while he sits down beside Baekhyun on the bed. Baekhyun looks tired up at Chanyeol with one of his cutest smiles Chanyeol has ever seen. Chanyeol leans in and gently kisses Baekhyun's lips. Chanyeol gently pushes Baekhyun down onto the bed while kissing him before he pulls out to pull the blanket over their bodies.


 

“You will sleep here too, right?”
“Like always. Goodnight Baekie.”


 

Chanyeol lies down beside Baekhyun who cuddles up against Chanyeol. It doesn't take even a second before Baekhyun is finally asleep which Chanyeol has been waiting for. Chanyeol lies in te bed for an hour before he finally dares to move again. He knows that Baekhyun is asleep, but sometimes he wakes up a couple of times before he fully falls asleep. Chanyeol gets up of the bed and silently sneaks out of the room without waking Baekhyun up. He sneaks over to the front door and opens it.


 

“Is he sleeping?”
“Yes, like always.”
“Okay, let's begin the meeting right away.”


 

Chanyeol nods and steps aside. Kris, who he had talked with, signals the others to come out of their hideouts. They all walk over to the house and make sure that no one see them enter it. They all sneaks around in the house to not wake Baekhyun up since he's sleeping. Chanyeol closes the door when everyone is inside before he walks over to the living room and sits down on the couch among the others.

The room is silent. No one is saying anything, not even Sehun or Kai who usually fool around a lot. Everyone is waiting for someone to say anything, but no one knows what to say. Chanyeol still doesn't understand why they must be here of all places. Why not at home at their own place? What if Baekhyun wakes up and finds them all here? Who's idea was it to be here in the first place?


 

“So... Why are we here now again?”
“Because someone most watch over him.”
“But what if he wakes up?”
“Don't worry, I know how to fix it anyway.”


 

Suho, who has been in the kitchen for a while, finally enters the living room. He looks serious while he sits down onto the couch. Chanyeol suddenly thinks of the night when Suho had disappeared from the house after he told them that they need to take care of Baekhyun in one way or another. Chanyeol had found Suho in Baekhyun's hospital room, but nothing had happened except one thing.


 

“Don't remove Baekhyun's memory more than necessary, he hasn't felt well ever since you did that.”


 

Suho nods silently while looking a little burdened. Of course it's not easy for him to take or hide Baekhyun's memory just like that as well, but it was for the best. Even though Suho didn't want to hurt Baekhyun, he still had to do something about his memory. It's only temporary though.

Suho clears his throat and looks slightly pissed at the floor. Okay, something is disturbing him. When Suho is looking pissed it's either because he can't figure something important out or someone is just making him extra pissed off by asking stupid and very obvious questions during an important meeting.


 

“Listens up guys. The thing is, Baekhyun will remember everything sooner or later, no matter what we do. Somewhat it's good for him to regain his memory since he doesn't feel too well without it, but it's also bad for us. We don't really know what Baekhyun knew about vampires before, so we have to fix this situation.”
“So we're going to make him forget everything again?”
“No, we just have to figure out what he knew and then make a decision out from that. If he knows too much, we just have to tell him the truth and hope that he won't freak out. If he doesn't know too much, we may be able to trick him before he figures things out.”
“Oh, oh I know! Can't we just tell him? I mean it's so much easier if we just tell him.”
“Oh good idea Tao, you can go and tell him right now and hope that he won't kill himself.”
“And how are we suppose to say it?”
“Yeah, something like: Hey Baekie, we are vampires and kill people too, but don't worry we won't kill you.”
“No you can say it more like: Hey Baekie do you want to play a game? Okay, guess what I am. I'm a creature that drinks blood, lives in the dark, doesn't like the sun, I kill people and I'm not even alive anymore.”
“That could actually work. Maybe we can tell him?”


 

They all laughs slightly as Suho and Kris lets out a small sigh. They're too busy with thinking about themselves and the situation t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter