Missed You

The Light And the Dark One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun sits with the little white puppy on his bed in his room. He plays with it with his fingers and laughs when the puppy them instead of biting them. It has been over a week since he found the puppy in the park and they have tried to find its owner, but it seems like it's homeless. Honestly Baekhyun is glad that the puppy doesn't have an owner because he has begun to feel really attacked to it.

Baekhyun pets his new little puppy while wondering what he should name him. The puppy is a little like himself; abounded and lost in this big world. Baekhyun wants to treat this puppy better than anyone else and give him the cutest and the greatest name he can get. But what? Baekhyun is lost in his thoughts until it suddenly knocks on the door. He feels the fear grab him as he looks up at the door: what if his parents have found the owner to the puppy?


 

“C-Come in.”
“It's me Baekhyun-ah. We have called the police once again and no one has asked for the dog. It has been over a week now and they believe that no one will come for it. So my questions is, do we want to keep it?”
“Yes! I'm going to keep this dog! This is my house and my rules! He's staying!”
“Haha, calm down Baekhyun. It's okay, you can keep him. But what should you name him?”
“Actually I'm not sure, I have been thinking about a name for a long time now.”


 

Baekhyun holds up his little puppy in front of him as he smiles. The puppy him all over the face which makes Baekhyun giggle and smile like a fool. His mother smiles from the door before she leaves Baekhyun alone with his new best friend. He will make sure to name his puppy something great, after all he deserves a good name.


 

***


 

“So do you have any name for your new puppy yet?”
“I'm sorry, but I really can't come up with a name that fits him.”
“What about Snow?”
“No, it's too girlish. You now it's a he and not a she.”
“Then what about... White?”
“No, that's too boring.”
“We must name him soon, he can't go around without a name.”
“What about... Bacon?”


 

Baekhyun asks himself out loud while his parents starts laughing. Baekhyun looks up in confusion at his parents who are trying to not laugh while he's looking at him.


 

“What's so funny?”
“Your dad said the same thing when we were going to name you.”
“We couldn't come up with a good name and I loved Bacon at that time, so I said Bacon.”
“OMO, I never heard anything about that! Are you serious?!”
“Yes, he loved Bacon! It sound a lot like Baekhyun, doesn't it? Where do you think we came up with the name?”
“That's it! That's your name my little puppy!”


 

Baekhyun is fast to grab his little puppy and lift him up to his lap. They're all sitting in the living room and are relaxing at the moment. Baekhyun pats his little puppy he has decided to name Bacon. He smiles while thinking about how lucky he is to finally have someone else he can spend time with. Tomorrow his father will leave for work and have a meeting with a couple of business men and his mother promised to help him out. So tomorrow Baekhyun will be alone with his little puppy Bacon.


 

“What do you say guys? Should we watch a movie?”
“It sound like a good idea. Come here Bacon.”


 

Baekhyun puts Bacon down onto the couch beside him and watches him lie down on it. The small puppy yawns tired before he fall asleep against Baekhyun's lap. Baekhyun giggles at the cute sight while his parents picks out a movie to watch. After a while Baekhyun got bored of watching the movie and it only reminded him of Chanyeol and his friends, so he took Bacon with him into his room to play with him some more. He does everything to keep his mind away from Chanyeol and the others.


 

***


 

Baekhyun woke up with Bacon on his chest who's still sleeping. He smiles at the dog who just woke up by his master. Baekhyun pets Bacon gently on the head while listening to the silence. He suddenly realizes that the whole house is silent: why is it so silent? Ah that's right, his parents are working today and the house is currently empty. What should he do today when he got the whole house to himself? Play some more with Bacon??

Baekhyun sits up before he gets up of the bed. Bacon is suddenly growling and it's not a playful growl, it sounds rather aggressive. What is wrong with him? Baekhyun stares shocked down at Bacon who's acting strangely: what is he doing? He has never been like this before. Bacon isn't growling towards him, he's growling towards the door. Wait, does that mean someone else is in the house?

Baekhyun carefully open his bedroom's door to peek his head out, but Bacon manages to sneak out of the room and starts barking towards the living room. Baekhyun tries to stop Bacon from running away from him, but it's too late. Bacon barks loudly as Baekhyun suddenly hears screams and shouts coming from the living room.


 

“Oh my god! It's the snowman’s baby!”
“Watch out! He wants to eat me!”
“Ah! He's chasing me!”


 

Baekhyun slowly steps out of the bedroom while he's listening to the familiar voices. Is he... dreaming? Baekhyun feels how his heart slowly begins to beat faster and harder. He's getting ready to cry and scream or to faint. But all he can do is to walk like a zombie out to the living room. Bacon is sitting on the floor in front of the couch while barking; he really thinks he's a big guard dog. Baekhyun stares at the couch where he sees eleven young men stand and stare at Baekhyun with terrified eyes.


 

“Bacon... B-Bacon! Stop it!”


 

Baekhyun runs over to his little puppy and lifts him up into his arms quickly. Baekhyun is fast to back off from the couch as he stares at the eleven young men who he recognizes. They all look different, yet the same. Bacon looks at Baekhyun before he his hand happily; he has no idea how messed up Baekhyun is feeling. Baekhyun backs off slowly towards his room while hugging Bacon in his arms. Is he... dreaming?


 

“Baekhyun!”


 

The most familiar person jumps down from the couch and runs over to Baekhyun who's still in shock. He feels how the tall young man hugs him tightly, but Baekhyun can't react to him. What is going on?


 

“I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to be away for so long, but it was-”
“Y-You're not real... Y-You doesn't exist.”


 

Baekhyun gets out of Chanyeol's grip and backs away from Chanyeol. Chanyeol stares hurt at Baekhyun who's fast to back off with Bacon growling in his arms. Baekhyun feels confused: why is Chanyeol here? 'H-He's not real... I... No, he can't be real. He never existed to begin with. He's just imagination, like everyone else.' Bacon finally understands how his master feels as he growls even more towards Chanyeol and the others.


 

“B-Baekhyun, it's me, Chanyeol.”
“Stop it! Just stop it! Please! Stop haunting me!”


 

Baekhyun hurries into his room and slams the door closed. He runs over to his bed and is fast to hide under his blanket with Baekhyun still in his arms. He's going crazy, isn't he? Bacon whimpers at Baekhyun who stares down at his little puppy. At least he's real, Baekhyun isn't alone anymore. He doesn't need Chanyeol and the others, he does have someone real to be with now.

Baekhyun feels h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter