Bully Day

The Light And the Dark One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun is back to school again; with other words back in hell. He walks down the corridor and feels people staring at him with scary smirks on their lips. As usual there are bullies everywhere and they're after him. They bump into him, pushes him to the side or even trips him on his way to the classroom. At least there isn't a water balloon inside his locker today.

Baekhyun manages to go to his classroom without bumping into too many bullies for once. He silently enters the classroom where only a couple of few students have arrived. There are three girls in the front who gives him a disgusting look while there are two young men in the back who ignores him to their fullest.

Baekhyun walks over to his usual seat and puts his bag onto the table. He sits down on his chair and holds back a long sigh. Please don't let this day become too long. After a couple of minutes the classroom gets filled with students. For a couple of seconds Baekhyun forgot that his worst bullies isn't going to his class anymore, which makes him feel a little better.


 

“Good morning.”


 

Baekhyun suddenly hears a deep and manly voice reach his ears as he carefully looks up of his notebook. Beside his chair stands a tall young man with curly brown hair. He's smiling a big white smile while his eyes are staring into Baekhyun's. Is he... talking to him?

The tall young man sits down beside Baekhyun and picks up his books. Baekhyun is left speechless at the moment and silently looks down onto his notebook again. Did the tall man actually talk to him? He must have imagined that, right?


 

“Uhm, I don't want to bother you too much, but do you have an extra pen with you? I think I have lost mine.”


 

Baekhyun is sure that the man is talking to him this time. Baekhyun carefully picks out an extra pen out of his bag and shyly holds it out to the taller man. He smiles a warm smile towards Baekhyun who feels something inside of him melt. What is this feeling?


 

“Thank you.”


 

Baekhyun smiles weakly, but he doesn't dare to look too long at the tall man. It doesn't take very long before Mr Choi begins his class and the students are fast to take notes or reads the pages he tells them to read. During the first two classes Baekhyun gets to sit beside the tall young man, who he now remembers is called Chanyeol. He seems to be nice, but Baekhyun is scared. He's scared that he's only pretending to be nice to later hurt him.


 

***


 

Baekhyun's ordinary daily life goes on like usual, even though a couple of things has changed. He still gets bullied and his bullies finds him after school to “talk” with him. Even though Baekhyun is getting bullied by nearly everyone at school, life is a little better now. Why? Because he has found someone who seems to not want to bully him.

Despite that, Baekhyun is still living through a tough hell. Every single day he gets bullied, pushed up against a wall or receives a punch or slap. Every day someone tries to prank him or humiliate him. But every day Chanyeol is smiling at him and says good morning. Every day the giant looks at Baekhyun at least once and smiles.

But Baekhyun is too shy or too scared to even speak to Chanyeol. The giant is kind towards him, but Baekhyun is a coward. He's scared and shy and isn't sure what to say if he would try to speak with Chanyeol. Besides, he doesn't want people to find a new reason to bully him. Hearing Chanyeol say good morning and smile at him once a day is enough for Baekhyun to find a little hope to live on in this world.


 

***


 

When you think that life actually is getting slightly better, it always seem to find a way to crush you totally. That is what Baekhyun thinks and he has experienced it many times before. Today Baekhyun would live through hell once again. It's Thursday afternoon and the last class just ended. The bell rings loudly and signals all students it's time to go home for the day.

Like everyone else Baekhyun gathers his things and packs them down into his bag. He makes sure that he doesn't forget his books and his notebook before he gets up. He secretly watches Chanyeol leave the classroom with his friends; he's so lucky to have friends like them. Baekhyun admits he's a little jealous, but he tries to not think about it.

Baekhyun is on his way to exit the classroom when Mr Choi suddenly stops him. Baekhyun stops when he hears Mr Choi call his name and slowly walks over to the desk Mr Choi is standing by. They both wait for the students to leave the classroom before Mr Choi opens his mouth.


 

“So, Baekhyun... I have noticed that from time to time you don't come to school. I mean, quite often you just don't show up and the next day you're back like nothing has happened. I'm just wondering... Is everything alright?”
“E-Everything is fine.”
“Really? If something is bothering you, you can always talk with me or the other teachers.”
“I'm fine, really...”
“Okay, if you say so. But promise me to talk to me if something happens.”


 

Baekhyun only nods slightly before Mr Choi finally dismisses him. Baekhyun hurries to walk out of the classroom and quickly heads for the exit. As fast he steps out into the fresh air, a hand grabs his shirt and drags him towards the back of the school. Baekhyun feels the fear grab him as he stumbles backwards. Baekhyun hits a wall before one of his worst bullies smirks at him.


 

“Hello little Baekhyun. How are you? We haven't talked for a while, haven't we?”
“Have you missed us?”


 

Baekhyun doesn't dare to say anything while the bullies smirks. Baekhyun mentally pleads for them to let him go. He hopes that they just wants to scare him, but something tells him that they're not in the mood to only scare him.


 

“Hey... You haven't told the teachers about our small meetings out here, have you?”
“N-No...”
“Liar... Didn't your mother ever tell you that it's wrong to lie?!”


 

Baekhyun gulps scared and gets prepared to take on the pain. After being able to get away from getting beaten for over two weeks, Baekhyun finally ends up here. Once again he's defenseless and all he can do is to beg and plead for mercy.


 

***


 

Baekhyun steps into the silent house and drops his bag down onto the floor. He stumbles into the house and whines in pain. He can barely move, yet he forces himself over to his room. Without taking his clothes off, Baekhyun collapses onto his bed and closes his eyes. He feels how he cries in pain while burying his head into a pillow. Why are they doing this to him?

Baekhyun cries and cries, but there is no one to comfort him. There is no one to help him or ask him why he's messed up like this. Baekhyun can't handle this pain for much longer. He's tired of getting beaten for no reason and he's tired of everyone hating him. He has never done anything to offend someone or hurt their feelings: so why are they hating him this much? What has he ever done to them?

Baekhyun whines and cries in pain before he slowly lose consciousness. He feels dizzy and weak: is he dying? Oh how he wishes that he's dead. If he could just die, he would be able to get away from this pain and be able to see the two people he loves the most. His grandparents are waiting for him in heaven; if he only could go and see them.


 

***


 

Baekhyun wakes up the next morning and feels the pain all over his body. He's not sure if he even can move without whining in pain. But he has to go to school or else Mr Choi will get suspicious about him not showing up. Baekhyun drags himself out of the bed while whining in pain. He bites his lover lip to not scream when he accidentally hits one of his wounds; everything literally hurts. The pain is hard to handle, even though he has gone through this so many times before. He has wounds all over his body and can barely move without feeling the pain hit him.

Baekhyun drags himself out to the kitchen and looks for the painkillers or maybe something stronger to kill the pain. He finds a couple of painkillers and takes three without hesitating; he doesn't care if he dies anyway. He then gets dressed and eats something quick before he needs to get his bag and shoes on to leave for school. This is going to be a long and very painful day.

Baekhyun drags himself out of the house while wondering when he will collapse today. He won't be able to take much more right now, especially no more punches. Baekhyun walks straight to school and doesn't looking around like he usually does. He doesn't feel like looking around today, he just wants this day to end so he can go home and rest over the weekend. Yes, today is Friday and the worst day in school for Baekhyun.

Every Friday the bullies set up a prank for him or they just throw their food at him. Sometimes they even get ice and puts it inside Baekhyun's shirt and makes the boy nearly scream; it's so cold that he can't really help to get up and run out to get the ice out. Though getting ice shoved down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter