Stay

The Light And the Dark One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun opens the door to his room slowly and carefully. No one is in his sight at the moment. He hurries to sneak out of his room and walks towards the bathroom with light and quick steps. He holds a hand over his wounds against his neck to try to stop the bleeding; it hurt so much. It was two and a half day ago since he got the wounds, but they still hurt and they're still bleeding. 'How can it start to bleed now and not earlier? I don't understand this at all.'


 

“There you are! What are you doing?”
“I need to go to the bathroom... Excuse me again.”


 

Baekhyun nearly jumped a meter when Sehun popped up out of nowhere, but as fast he saw who it is, he calmed down again. Little Baekhyun runs to the bathroom and closes the door quickly before Sehun would see and question the blood on his neck. He made it into the bathroom without anyone else seeing him, which he thinks is a miracle. Baekhyun breathes out a little before he looks after something to dry his wounds with.

He remembers the towel that is already filled with blood and begins to search for it right away. Baekhyun finds the towel in the laundry basket, where he left it of course. He carefully drowns it with some water and then begins to clean his wounds. He curses silently when he pushes the towel to hard against his wounds and makes them bleed even more and it hurts even more as well. Baekhyun bites his lower lip to control the pain, but it doesn't help too much. He really doesn't want to whine, cry or scream. He has to be silent, he has guests over at his house after all.

When he is done with cleaning the wounds, he dries them with the other half of the towel that is dry. He makes sure to check that they're not bleeding anymore before he throws the towel into a corner of the room. Baekhyun hurries to get out of the bathroom to get his hoddie before the others will ask after him. He manages to get to his room without getting seen by the others, which is a very good thing. But Baekhyun has one more problem.

'Where did I throw my hoddie? My room is just one big mess, I won't be able to find anything in here!' Baekhyun sighs loudly and looks around the room as quickly as possible. He throws his things around until it is even more messy and harder to find his hoddie.


 

“Great, now I can't even see the floor.”


 

Baekhyun throws all clothes into one big pile until he finally finds his hoddie and smiles gratefully at it. 'Thank god that I found it! Now I can finally get out and finish my business with my guests.' Baekhyun puts on the hoddie and walks out to the boys who are looking a little worried at him. Baekhyun smiles apologizing when he steps into the room and carefully clears his throat.


 

“Sorry for taking such long time, I just had to fix a couple of things.”
“Oh, it's no big deal. After all, we just showed up like this.”
“Uhm... I actually appreciate that you came by, it means a lot to me.”
“That's what friends do, dude! Now, let's finish the food so we can watch some movies!”


 

Baekhyun smiles and sits down by the table to eat up his food. Honestly he feels a little warm on the inside when Kai said the word friends. Are they friends now? Is this really what friendship is? How do you even become friends? Baekhyun can't stop the thoughts from spinning around inside of his head, but it doesn't take long before he starts thinking about less good things. Is the bite marks well hidden behind his hoddie? Did Sehun see any blood earlier? Is there blood on the hoddie?

Baekhyun quickly shakes the thoughts away and turns to the others instead. He listens to what the others say and he concentrates on them as much as he can, but he can't help but to feel that something is wrong. Something has changed here, the atmosphere feels different. Baekhyun watches the boys carefully; no one seem worried, scared or nervous. Is it himself who makes this weird atmosphere?

Baekhyun eats up his food and listens to the others until they think it's about time to watch some movies and have some fun. Baekhyun helps to clean the table before the boys walk out to the living room. The others are discussing which movie to see first while Baekhyun silently follows them. It almost sounds like they are arguing, but in a less serious way.


 

“Baekhyun! Which movie do you want to see?!”


 

Baekhyun's heart nearly skips a beat for a second when Tao suddenly turns to him and nearly screams into his face. Baekhyun tries to smile a little and shrugs his shoulders before he looks over at the others. He has absolutely no idea which movie he wants to see, to him anything is fine. Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun holds up a movie each in front of Baekhyun and smiles widely.


 

“Choose a movie and don't think about us.”
“But I have no idea...”
“Just point at one then.”
“That one then.”
“Excellent choice sir! Would you like some fruit to the movie?”
“Haha, sure.”


 

The others pretends that Baekhyun is a rich young man and shows him to his seat and asks him if he would like some wine (which is actually soda). Baekhyun can't hold back his laughter and nods to an answer. Why are they all so funny? He never expected that he would hangout with those young men at home alone like this the first time he saw them. The others serves something to drink and eat him before they sit down and starts the movie. This is going to be a long night, but Baekhyun gets the feeling that he won't mind it.


 

***


 

They all have really fun together. They laugh so much that they start crying. The movie is funny and has a little action in it; the perfect combination if you ask Baekhyun. The others comment the movie all the time, but it's not annoying. They say things like: “Omg! This is hilarious!” or “I can't believe he did that!”. Those are only two out of hundred comments so far. Baekhyun nearly dies in laughter from time to time and the weird thing is; the others seem to enjoy watching him laugh and have fun for once.

But even if he's laughing and having fun, or appear to have fun, something isn't right. There is a weird feeling in the air and Baekhyun can't help but to feel a little tensed. He's surrounded by strangers, but they're not the ones who makes him feel tensed. As fast Baekhyun finds himself relaxing and having fun, he suddenly feels tensed and anxious.

After a couple of hours, Baekhyun suddenly begins to feel tired. Even though the movies are funny and all, he slowly begins to fall asleep on the comfortable spot he's sitting on. It's not weird though, he barely slept anything since Friday evening. Baekhyun feels how he happens to fall asleep against Chanyeol who's sitting beside him, but he doesn't have the power to move. Chanyeol is tall but very cuddly, it's like he's a big warm teddy bear.

Baekhyun cuddles together beside Chanyeol without caring if he might find it weird. It's weird but for once Baekhyun doesn't care what people will think of him. He's just too tired to do anything else. Baekhyun feels how he relaxed and for once he doesn't get all tensed and anxious. He knows that nothing will happen to him as long he's not alone. Baekhyun feels the relief was over him and he becomes even more sleepy. He can't help but to want to sleep on Chanyeol's lap, since he gets the feeling that he will be even more safe and warm in Chanyeol's arms. The funny thing is: Chanyeol isn't even trying to push Baekhyun away, so he must think this is okay.


 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol suddenly feels how someone leans against him and of course he looks down to see who it is. He smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter