Love (Part 2)

The Light And the Dark One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun and Chanyeol had fallen asleep after their special time together. They're both cuddling up together on the bed while sleeping peacefully beside each other. The others had come back for a long time ago with Bacon, but they didn't want to disturb Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They decided to let them be alone for a little longer and plays with Bacon in the living room instead.

Baekhyun wakes up after a while as he yawns tired. He feels slightly sleepy, but there is still a warm feeling lingering around inside of him. He looks up to see Chanyeol still sleeping peacefully. A smile sneaks upon Baekhyun's as he hears the others play with Bacon outside the room. They're already back?

Baekhyun carefully sits up on the bed while the blanket slides down his chest. He suddenly realizes that he's and that his friends must have seen him and Chanyeol lie in the bed like this. Baekhyun struggles to not blush as he suddenly feels how Chanyeol's sits up behind him while his arms gets wrapped around his waist. Chanyeol leans his head against Baekhyun's left shoulder before he gently kisses Baekhyun on the neck, right over the bite mark.


 

“Good morning...?”
“Y-You're awake now? Did I wake you up?”
“No, I was only half asleep anyway.”
“Oh... How are you feeling?”
“That's rather my question. Are you okay Baek?”
“Actually... A little sore, but I don't think it's too bad.”


 

Chanyeol chuckles as he hugs Baekhyun tighter. Baekhyun smiles happily, but once again he gets reminded that both he and Chanyeol are . He feels how he's blushing while trying to grab the blanket to cover his chest.


 

“Omo, are you blushing? Haha, you're so cute. Baekhyun, why are you blushing?”
“B-Because the others probably saw us sleep earlier and...”
“Baekhyun-ah, they have done and seen many worse things than this. Remember, they have lived for a very long time, this is not the first time something like this has happened.”
“It's still embarrassing.”
“Haha, you will get used to it. Trust me, you won't think about it after a while.”
“If you say so, but it's still embarrassing...”


 

Chanyeol chuckles as he kisses Baekhyun's shoulder lightly which makes Baekhyun's shiver. There is no way that they will go a second round now when the others are back. Baekhyun turns his head to Chanyeol who smiles and kisses him on the lips. Baekhyun lets his hand sneak up to Chanyeol's cheeks and it slowly. The kiss feels passionate and soft which Baekhyun loves. Chanyeol slowly pulls out of the kiss before he rests his forehead against Baekhyun's.


 

“I love you.”
“I love you too.”
“Hey Baek... I just happen to remember something: who are the two strangers that has been going in and out of this house for a while? I have never seen them before.”
“Oh, don't worry they're just my parents- Oh my freaking god! I totally forgot!”


 

Baekhyun feels how he literally jumps out of the bed while grabbing his clothes quickly. He gets dressed as fast as he can before he grabs Chanyeol's clothes and throws them at him. Chanyeol chuckles amused while Baekhyun runs around in the room before he's dressed and ready to go out to the others.

Baekhyun more or less stumbles out to the others who smiles at him and Bacon runs over at him while barking happily. Baekhyun crouches down to his puppy and lifts him up into his arms before he runs out to the kitchen. Bacon his face happily while Baekhyun starts looking through the kitchen while feeling the stress taking over him. How could he forget this?!


 

“Woah, what's wrong Baekhyun?”
“I totally forgot!”
“We know you forgot us, but you don't have to freak out-”
“No, not that! I forgot that my parents are coming home any second!”
“Your parents?!”
“Yes! My parents! And I forgot to make the dinner!”


 

Baekhyun runs around with Bacon in his arms while he's trying to remember what he was supposed to make. Bacon barks happily from Baekhyun's arms and stops Baekhyun from moving. Poor Bacon, he must feel dizzy after Baekhyun has run around with him like this. Baekhyun lets Bacon down onto the floor before he turns to the fridge.


 

“I might be able to make something quick if I-”


 

Baekhyun gets startled when D.O suddenly steps into the kitchen with Lay as they quickly grab two knives and vegetables from the fridge. Baekhyun gasps when they start chopping the vegetables in lightning speed; he has never seen anything like this before. He can barely see the knife that is chopping the vegetables, he only sees how they get cut up within a second.


 

“W-Wow...”
“Hey Chanyeol! How was it?”
“Shut up your idiot!”


 

Baekhyun turns his attention to Chanyeol who slaps the back of Chen's head. He looks slightly pissed, but when he sees Baekhyun his mood changes quickly. He smiles as he walks over to him and is ready to hug him, but Bacon interrupts them by barking loudly. Baekhyun sighs as he picks up the small puppy into his arms while Chanyeol smiles even more at him.


 

“So what's your puppies name Baek?”
“Ah, I forgot to introduce you. Chanyeol, this is Bacon. Bacon, this is Chanyeol, my boyfriend. Be nice and go and say hi to him.”


 

Baekhyun lets down Bacon onto the floor once again before he points at Chanyeol. Bacon barks happily as he listens to Baekhyun's orders and turns to Chanyeol. Bacon tries to run over to Chanyeol, but the floor is slippy and he's sliding forward more than running. Baekhyun giggles by the cute sight as Chanyeol crouches down to the floor greets Bacon. Chanyeol is laughing cutely at Bacon who his hand while Chanyeol tries to pet him.


 

“Bacon looks to like you Chanyeol.”
“Haha, I think so too. Hey little guy, what a cute little puppy you are. Just like Baekhyun.”
“Y-Yah, I'm not a puppy.”
“Yes you are. You're my little puppy.”


 

Baekhyun feels how he blushes as he sighs, he can't even scold Chanyeol properly when he's looking so cute and y while petting little Bacon. Honestly it feels like Chanyeol becomes more and more handsome every time Baekhyun looks at him, it's almost scary.


 

“Ah, I forgot again! D.O, Lay, I should help-”
“You can set the table and let us fix the rest.”
“B-But guys-”
“Please let us do this, after all we left you for so long.”
“This is the least we can do.”


 

Baekhyun feels how he smiles, his friends are still so kind towards him. Baekhyun quickly sets the table before he tries to help D.O and Lay once again, even though they told him that they really don't need any help and that he should rest. But honestly he just wants to spend some time with his friends again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter