Love (Part 1)

The Light And the Dark One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun feels Chanyeol's cold hands against his hot body. Their passionate kiss feels like a dream. At first Baekhyun had a hard time to believe that the person in front of him is his Chanyeol, that he's actually real. But now all the doubts and insecurity has left his body. There is no way that the person he's kissing right not isn't Chanyeol; this is his lovely giant.

Baekhyun feels how Chanyeol pushes him down onto the bed while getting on top. He can feel Chanyeol's slightly cold hands against his burning hot skin. He has longed for Chanyeol ever since the giant left and now he can't hold himself back anymore. He has missed Chanyeol so badly and the fact to actually have him here in his arms is nearly scaring him.

The kiss last for minutes, that is the feeling Baekhyun gets. But eventually Baekhyun needs to breathe as he pulls out of the kiss. He inhales the sweet scent of Chanyeol and stares into the warm brown eyes in front of him. He feels how his stomach tingles and how he's shivering from Chanyeol's gently touch.

Baekhyun doesn't get the chance to say anything to Chanyeol before the giant attacks him with another kiss. Baekhyun feels how he lets his hands slide down Chanyeol's neck and then his shoulders. He lets his hands slowly slide down Chanyeol's chest while his fingertips follows Chanyeol's body shape. Chanyeol's hands sneak further up from Baekhyun's waist. His hands are slightly colder than Baekhyun's body, but it feels good.

Baekhyun feels how Chanyeol's hands stops when they reach his chest while Baekhyun's hands find their way down to Chanyeol's stomach. Baekhyun's fingertips sneaks in under Chanyeol's shirt before his hands slides up to his chest. Chanyeol's skin is slightly colder than him: has he always been colder than Baekhyun? Baekhyun doesn't care, he only wants to feel Chanyeol's soft skin against his own skin.

Chanyeol pulls out of the kiss before he starts trailing his soft kisses down Baekhyun's jaw and then down his neck. Baekhyun bites his lower lip in pleasure while he's shivering. He loves Chanyeol's soft lips against his own skin, it feels so freaking good. Baekhyun closes his eyes in pleasure while Chanyeol trails his kisses down his neck and nibbles is lightly. A thrilling feeling rushes through Baekhyun's body as he lets one of his hands slide down Chanyeol's chest and down to his stomach.


 

“Yah, don't be in such a hurry...”


 

Chanyeol is suddenly whispering into Baekhyun's ear while his hands grabs Baekhyun's shirt and slowly pulls it upwards. Baekhyun feels impatient, he doesn't like it how Chanyeol is teasing him like this. He has waited long enough for Chanyeol to come back, he doesn't like waiting anymore.


 

“I just want you Chanyeol...”


 

Baekhyun whispers back to his giant who sits up and pulls off Baekhyun's shirt for him. Baekhyun is fast to sit up as well as he grabs Chanyeol's shirt. If he has to strip, then Chanyeol will have to strip too! Baekhyun pulls Chanyeol's shirt off before Chanyeol gently pulls Baekhyun's into a hot kiss that gets rougher and rougher. Baekhyun is suddenly feeling so hot, his body is melting right at the spot.

Chanyeol pushes Baekhyun down onto the bed as he lets his hands explore Baekhyun's soft skin. Baekhyun lets his own hands touch Chanyeol and the giants thighs and stomach. He loves Chanyeol so damn much, it hurts to know that he has been without his giant for over three months. It doesn't matter now, all that matters is his love for Chanyeol is still going strong.

Chanyeol lets his kisses trial down Baekhyun's neck once again and down to his chest. Baekhyun moans as he lets his fingers sneak up to Chanyeol's hair. He runs his hand through Chanyeol's curly hair that is feeling soft. Chanyeol lets his lips trail his lovely kisses all the way down to Baekhyun's stomach before his hands grabs Baekhyun's pants and slowly pulls them down.


 

“Y-Yah, you said that-”
“I know, but then I got impatient.”


 

Chanyeol smirks as he pulls of Baekhyun's pants and tosses them to the side ily. Baekhyun feels how he melts slightly more while Chanyeol's hands his thighs and then his . Baekhyun lets a moan escape his mouth while his hand slides down Chanyeol's shoulders and down to his chest. Chanyeol smiles as he trails his kisses up Baekhyun's thighs and closer to Baekhyun's .


 

“Chanyeol... P-Please don't tease me...”
“I won't... I promise...”


 

Baekhyun bites his lower lip while he feels the hunger grab him more and more. Chanyeol grabs Baekhyun's underwear and pulls it off him within a second. Baekhyun feels how he starts blushing, but the lust inside of him is stronger. Chanyeol kisses his and makes Baekhyun feel wonderful. A warm energy streams through Baekhyun's body as he moans in pleasure when Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter