Blurry Memory

The Light And the Dark One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol sits down among his friends in the late night. Suho wants to talk with them all, that's why they're gathering in the living room. Lay and D.O walks into the room with a tray each in their hands. The trays are filled with glasses with their special drink like always. They all are waiting patiently for their leader, for Suho to come into the room. Kris is sitting among them which is a little unusual since Suho usually asks him to help him hold the meeting, especially important meetings.

Lay and D.O handle out a drank each to everyone before they sit down and wait with the others. Chanyeol wants to go to bed and skip this meeting, he doesn't want to be here. He wants to sleep so the night goes by faster. He wants to be with Baekhyun at the hospital, he doesn't want to be here. But he can't see Baekhyun and on top of that Suho must hold a damn meeting.

Suho finally enters the room while D.O is fast to get up and hold out Suho's drink to him. Suho takes it, but puts it away as fast he sits down. He stares dead serious at everyone, he almost look a little creepy. When Suho is this serious, you know that what he's going to say is more important than anything else at the moment.


 

“Listen up, I think we have a small problem.”
“If it's a small problem, why are you looking so serious?”
“It's just an expression Tao. Anyway, we got a problem. It's about Baekhyun.”
“What about him?”


 

Chanyeol suddenly wakes up from his thoughts as fast Suho mentions Baekhyuns name. The taller boy stares worried at Suho who totally ignores him, he doesn't even take a quick glance at the anxious Chanyeol.


 

“The boy knows too much, we either get away or finish the business here.”
“S-Suho, you can't do that!”


 

Chanyeol stands up quickly while the chair hits the floor with a loud thud. Suho finally meets Chanyeol's furious eyes, but he's not even trying to show any pain. The boys stare at each other and dare the other to make a move right here and right now. Chanyeol doesn't care if it's Suho or a strange, no one is going to hurt his Baekhyun.


 

“We better shut his mouth or we will get chased again. We have no choice Chanyeol.”
“But we can't be selfish like that! It was your idea to be friend with him, it was you who-!”
“And that's the point of the this! If we're close to him we can know what he knows and in this case kill him easily! It was my strategy from the start!”
“You would just dare to touch him Suho! I don't care what you think, you won't hurt him!”


 

Chanyeol's body is ready to fight. He wants to punch Suho so hard that he will fly through all the walls in the house. Chanyeol's eyes are stuck on Suho who eyes him back. They both stare at each other and are waiting for the other one to make a move. D.O suddenly stands up and looks at the two young men who are glaring at each other.


 

“Now we need to calm down a little. Suho can you tell us why we must kill Baekhyun? I don't think he's the type that would go to some sick humans and tell them about us.”
“The thing is, Baekhyun is curious and he will get information somewhere. And when he gets it, other people will ask him questions. You all have been humans, you know how easily they gossip with each other.”
“We're still humans Suho! Why must we keep doing these kind of things? Can't we try to tell him instead? I thought that you of all of us in here would understand. I thought you had kept your human side with you all these years.”


 

Chanyeol stares begging at Suho who is staring silently at him. It's true that Suho has tried to keep his human side with him through his life, but right now Suho seems to be a different person. This can't be the real Suho, he would never hurt someone. Suho turns around and walks out of the room without saying another word. Chanyeol isn't sure if he has hurt Suho's feelings or if Suho is going to think through everything that has been said.


 

“Chanyeol, you better go and apologize to Suho. You know how much the human part means to him. What you said must have hurt his feelings.”
“I know, but that wasn't Suho. Couldn't you see how he acted against me? He has never been like that before, not even once.”
“I'm with Chanyeol hyung on this, Suho hyung wasn't himself just now. Trust me.”


 

Sehun looks dead serious at the others. He's the maknae in the group and spends much time with Luhan, but he also spend a lot of time with Suho who he shares room with. The others look over at the younger boy who's nodding seriously. The others turn to Kris who sighs tired.


 

“Fine. Chanyeol go and check up on Suho, the rest of us will try to figure out how much Baekhyun actually knows by searching his home. He might have a couple of books or something else there.”


 

Chanyeol nods and hurries to try to catch up with Suho. He's probably sitting in his room and is thinking about everything that has been said. Chanyeol hurries over to Suho's and Sehun's room before he knocks on the door. He waits a couple of seconds before he tries to knock on it again. Strange, he's not answering.


 

“Suho? Are you in there?”


 

Chanyeol knocks once again before he puts his ear against the door. He listens to the silence that is coming from the room. What is going on? Chanyeol checks the door if it's locked, but he can open it. Chanyeol peeks his head into the dark room and is fast to realize that something isn't like they thought. Suho isn't in the room.

'This doesn't feel right. Suho should be upset and he's always in his room when he's upset or wants to think something through. But he's not here. Then where could he be? Wait.. Don't tell me he's actually after Baekhyun!' Chanyeol feels the panic grab him as he sprints out of the room and quickly gets his shoes and jacket on. He then sprints out of the house with the others staring confused after him. He has to hurry before Suho ends up doing something terrible!


 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun was sleeping peacefully in the hospital when a sudden touch wakes him up. He sits up fast as he rubs his eyes tired. He's pretty sure that something his cheek. He looks around in the dark room, but he can't see anyone else in here. Even though he can't see anything, he still feels the presence of someone else. Baekhyun tries to spot someone in the room, but it's only dark and scary in here. Baekhyun feels how he curls together on the bed while looking around him carefully. Is there someone in here?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter