Let Me Tell You A Good Story...

The Light And the Dark One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol stares at Onew who suddenly grabs Baekhyun's lifeless-like body and lifts it up into his arms. Without saying anything, he starts walking towards the exit of the building. Chanyeol gets up with some help from Xiumin as they stare at Onew. Everyone is speechless. Onew is walking with Baekhyun's lifeless-like body towards the exit like nothing is wrong.


 

“W-What are you...?”


 

Chanyeol can't find the words he wants to say. His precious Baekhyun, is he... dead? No... No! Chanyeol feels how he tries to walk after Onew, but his body is in shock. He struggles to walk after Onew as Taemin walks over to him and smiles calmly. Key, Minho and Jonghyun tells them to follow Onew, but they will stay and clean up the mess they have made.


 

“What is... happening?”


 

Everyone is feeling confused. Taemin more or less forced them to follow Onew as they leave the industry building. Chanyeol feels like a zombie. He's only walking because of Kris who's pushing him forward. He can only see one of Baekhyun's pale and bloody hands hang in the air in front of him where Onew is walking. Chanyeol feels like crying: is his precious puppy dead?

Chanyeol nearly stops to collapse onto the ground, but Kris and the others keeps him going. They all follow Onew while Taemin check their surrounding. Onew avoids taking roads where they have the biggest chance of bumping into someone. It won't be such a good thing if someone sees them with the bloody Baekhyun who is “missing” at the moment.

Chanyeol walks dead after Onew while his thoughts spin around. He isn't sure what to feel. This feels so unreal, he can't help it. His light, his puppy, his love... is dead...? Chanyeol feels how Kris suddenly puts a hand against his shoulder which makes him look up at him.


 

“Yah, Onew isn't like everyone else. He did something strange, right? He probably has a plan. Don't worry, it might not be over just yet.”


 

Chanyeol isn't sure what to think, but he wants to believe. He wants to believe that his little Baekhyun is still safe and alive. He wants to believe that he still can have a life-time with him. Chanyeol feels how a small hope wakes up inside of him. There might still be a chance for Baekhyun to be alive.

It only takes them a couple of minutes before they finally reach their house. Onew gets help into the house before he orders them to get him a clean bed. D.O and Lay runs into the closest room and cleans the bed before they call Onew. Onew puts Baekhyun down onto the bed before he grabs a chair and sits down by the bed.

Baekhyun's body is pale and it's hard to tell if Baekhyun is breathing or not. It sometimes looks like he's breathing and sometimes the opposite. Chanyeol walks over to the bed and sits down beside Baekhyun's pale body. To his surprise the body has stopped bleeding. The big wound across Baekhyun's stomach isn't bleeding and it almost looks like it's healing.

Chanyeol looks up at Onew who's looking calm. Was this his plane the whole time? Wait, is Baekhyun even alive? There are so many thoughts and questions running around Chanyeol's mind, he isn't sure what to say anymore. Onew calmly looks at Chanyeol as he smiles weakly.


 

“I honestly don't know if he's going to die or not. The only thing we can do now is wait and hope that it will work.”
“W-What did you do?”


 

Onew sits silent for a while as the others gathers in the room. After a couple of minutes of silence, Onew opens his mouth again.


 

“Why don't you sit down or get a chair to sit on?”
“Oh, is it story time?!”


 

Taemin asks happily as he sits down on the floor quickly. The others looks unsure, but they either fetch a chair or sit down on the floor. Onew waits until everyone is settled before he opens his mouth.


 

“Let me tell you a story that I not many know about.”


 

Chanyeol stares confused at Onew. What is he doing? This is not a good time for a story! Baekhyun is lying on the bed all bloody and pale! Are you expecting him to sit down and relax?! Chanyeol is about to complain when Taemin gives him a calm and assuring smile. Chanyeol suddenly doesn't want to complain, without he sits silently on the bed and stares down at Baekhyun's pale body. He will listen to Onew's story.


 

“A long time ago, at Cleopatra's kingdom and time, a young boy were studying old ancient medicine art. The boy wasn't a normal boy, he had just turned into a vampire and he was seeking answers...

~The boy asked around small villages and towns to get an answer to who he really is. Or rather to what he has become. They boy searched for answer all over the world while traveling on his own. Eventually he ends up in Cleopatra's kingdom and meets and old man. The man appeared to be just like him, a vampire. The man taught the man about his hunger, his strength and how to control himself.

The man wasn't just a teacher to the boy, without also like a new father. The young man had lost his own family when he was turned into a vampire. The vampire who transformed him into this dark creature also killed his whole family and left him alone. The young man was scared to be alone, but he found someone else to be with who is just like him.

The old wasn't an ordinary man. He loved to try to create new things that will help humanity. He once tried to build a machine that would help humans with their wounds, but he failed over and over again. Eventually the man grew tired of trying to build the machine, so he continued to creature new machines.

The young vampire became interested in what his new father did. A machine that would heal humans with their wounds would be great, but something that would heal them would be better. The vampire noticed quickly that his body heals itself as fast he gets hurt. Why does his body heal itself so much faster than the human body? The young man became more and more interested in his thoughts so he begun to research on his own body.

The young vampire learned about his body, organs as blood. He discovered that it took a certain time to heal a certain wound, which means the bigger wounds the longer time it takes. The young vampire finally confronted his father about his idea and the old man replied to his thoughts and ideas with:


 

“You see my son, you're actually dead. You died when you turned to a “lamia”, a vampire. You are immortal my son, you can't die from normal causes anymore.”


 

The yong vampire took his father's words with him and continued his research. He wasn't going to let it end just because he has found out more about himself. The young man continued to research and learned more and more about his body. He was fully determined that he would be able to save humans somehow if he just studied his body some more.

After exactly 69 years, the young man is already 89 years old. He's still young and healthy, but wiser. After 69 years of researching, he has finally found results of his blood and wanted to try it out on other creatures than himself. The young vampire decided that it's time for him to return to his real homeland and he promised his new father that he would come back home someday.

The young vampire went back home to his homeland where he could start a new life. He continued his research as he noticed that his blood isn't like other vampires' blood. His blood would heal him faster and it tasted different. Once he accidentally gave a human his blood and he noticed that it could heal the human's small wounds. He tried to find the reason why he could heal humans with his blood while other vampires couldn't. The only answer he could come up with after another 100 years of researching is: magic.

He tested his blood on many different humans who had different kind of wounds and diseases. He could save them all with the right amount of blood, but he also noticed a problem with his blood. If a human died with his blood in their body, they turned into a vampire. There were humans who survived and continued to live on as normal humans, while others died and became a vampire.

After another couple of years of studying, the young vampire who isn't very young anymore decided to not use his blood more than necessary. He decided that he should only share this information with people he trust and that he will heal and save the humans he knows he will be able to cure.~

So in the end the young vampire didn't share his miracle blood to save all the humans. He knew that his blood would be miss used and would only create more vampires than what they could handle. But the his healing blood was the most important discovery in his life and he never regretted that he discovered it.”


 

Onew suddenly falls silent as he looks down at Baekhyun. Chanyeol nearly falls off the bed when he sees Baekhyun breathing normally. He's not as pale anymore and his wounds has begun to heal. The others gasps as Chanyeol grabs Baekhyun's hand tightly. H-He's alive?! A smile sneaks upon Onew's lips as Chanyeol looks up at him w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter