7

Worlds Collide: The Aftermath

 

 

 

“This project, everyone will be looking at you.” Luhan said.

“Unicef Gala is kind of a big thing, I guess, but why would Agung leave this to me?” She sighed.

“You’ll do well, mei. You always do.” Luhan squeezed her shoulder reassuringly as they walked towards the elevator.

“What time’s your flight tomorrow?”

“Around eleven, ge. Anything you want me to get from China?”

“Just food.” Luhan grinned.

“Should have known, anyway say hi to unnie for me.”

 

“Am I late?” Jungah asked as she joined the table. Yongguk smiled at her.

“Not really, noona. Sit down.” Jongup nodded.

“So, how’s everything going?” She asked.

“Let me rephrase that, how’s the race track going?” Himchan snickered.

“Don’t start with me.” She said dryly as she picked up a slice of pizza.

“Everything’s going well, Jungie. I bet you miss the track more than it misses you though.” Youngjae chimed, even Zelo nodded.

“Don’t tempt, Mrs. Wu guys.” Daehyun nudged the two.

Jungah chuckled.

“I heard you were leaving,” Yongguk started.

“Yeah, for China. Agung wants me to be there.”

“So, you’re leaving us?” Himchan pouted.

“Ew, get away from me.”

 

Kris glanced up as the doors to his office opened, Jungah walked in clad in a pair of shorts and a white shirt.

“So, are you camping out here?” She mused, it was already past five in the afternoon.

“I had to finish some things.” Kris frowned. She nodded and placed his iced latte on his desk.

“How was your day?” He asked.

“Had lunch with Yongguk and the guys. And, I just realized what kind of responsibility I was given.”

“Responsibility?” Kris asked ashe stood up and pulled her to him.

“That Unicef thing, do you think I can do it?”

“Where’s the brave Feilin?”

“Day off.” She shrugged, Kris just smiled and planted his lips on hers.

“You can, Jungah. You’ll succeed with it. It’s just a party.” He nodded.

“Yeah, the most anticipated party of the year.” She laughed dryly.

Kris squeezed her waist lightly before letting go.

“Anyway, I just dropped by to bring you coffee, I’ll go~”

“Let’s go together.” Kris nodded and took his coat.

 

Jungah smiled as Yejin ranted off, Lay and Kris were behind them. They were inside Bandi Lundi’s, searching for books.

“I mean, you know, they don’t know you, Jungie. How could they say that?”

“Well that’s Korean backbiting for you, Lee.” Jungah mused as she picked up one of the volumes.

“Do they think they’d be a better wife for Kris? I bet Kris would not even~”

“I get your point Lee, don’t worry. I don’t really care about them.”

Yejin crossed her arms.

“It might result to something big you know, I mean I know Kris and you are…doing great. Its just disturbing.”

“I get your point, Yejinnie. Don’t worry too much, I’m made of stronger stuff.” Jungah chuckled.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++