29

Worlds Collide: The Aftermath

 

Luhan chuckled as Jungmin and Jinsook ran out of the house and dashed towards garden.

“Unnie!” Jungah greeted as she joined them at the living room. Jinhee smiled and gave her a hug.

“Where’s my nephew?”

“Out with Jungmin, how are you doing mei?”

“I still don’t get why Director Lim was promoted, he did~”

Luhan rolled his eyes at her.

“It’s true!”

Kris shook his head and sat down, then Minah plopped between her parents and started to open her book.

“Mei, greet uncle Luhan.” Kris nudged her. She looked up and smiled.

“Hi, jiujiu(uncle).” She chirped as she walked to Luhan and gave him a peck on the cheek, Jinhee smiled and opened her arms to her.

“Our only girl’s here.” Yejin chuckled as Lay and their son joined them.

“Minsoo-yah!” Jungah grinned as she stood up and lifted the four year old in her arms. Lay chuckled and squeezed his cousin’s shoulder before sitting down.

“Yixing.” Kris greeted. Yejin grinned and sat beside Kris.

“Where’s Jungmin?”She asked.

“Outside with~”

“Hyung, gege!” Minsoo laughed as he followed his two cousins to the garden.

“Is it safe for their age to speak more than two languages?” Jinhee grumbled. Luhan just chuckled and kissed his wife’s forehead.

“Mei! Come join us!” Jinsook came running back. Minah glanced up from her back and eyed her cousin.

Yixing chuckled.

“Just like the father.” Yejin mused.

“Ge, I don’t want~”

“Noona! Join us~~~!” Minsoo whined. Jungmin grinned and started pulling his twin.

Jungah smiled and gave her a daughter and encouraging nod.

Kris gave his child a slight push, Minah put her book down and followed the three boys.

 

 

“Would you look at that?” Jungah chuckled as she leaned on the grills, Kris and her were at the veranda, looking at the children.

Jungmin and Jinsook were playing with their remote control cars, while Minsoo and Minah were chasing after the toys.

“She’s going to be well protected.” Kris nodded before wrapping his arms around his wife.

“She tends to be like you, it’s cute.” Jungah chuckled. Kris smiled and looked at the twins lovingly.

“And we have a mini Jungah too.” Kris nodded.

Jungah nodded and leaned on his chest.

“My going home was a good choice then, tower.”

Kris chuckled softly.

“Definitely, babe.

“Ew.”

Kris smiled and gently brushed his lips against hers.

“To our happily ever after then.”

“That…doesn’t suit you…it’s too…fluffy.” Jungah playfully winced as she pulled away to meet his eyes.

Kris smiled and pressed his forehead with hers.

 

“It may be a cliché, but I love you Jungah. And thank you for giving me a family.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

END!!! (9/24/13)

 

THANK YOU FOR READING GAISE!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL :>

 

please check out my other ffs :>

 

Heart Attack

 

The Change

 

tumblr_mszhqbnJDW1sh6590o9_r2_250.gif

tumblr_mszhqbnJDW1sh6590o1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mszhqbnJDW1sh6590o8_r1_250.gif