13

Worlds Collide: The Aftermath

 

“This….is way too much.” Jinhee chuckled as she eyed the table laden with food.

“It’s too celebrate Yixing’s birthday.” Luhan mused.

Yejin smiled to herself as Chanyeol, Daehyun and Tao walked in the room.

“If only Jungah were here, it would be more lively.” Daehyun nodded.

“I miss jie jie too.” Tao nodded.

Kris joined them quietly.

“Hey.” Luhan greeted him with slap on his shoulder.

“Something wrong?” Luhan asked him softly.

Kris shook his head in confusion.

“Why, did something happen?” Kris asked. Luhan smiled at him reassuringly as Dahae and Lay joined them.

“No, just asking.”

Soon, Yongguk and the others arrived and greeted Lay a happy birthday.

 

Most of the guests arrived and the drinks were served. Kris was talking with Jinhee and Yongguk. While Yejin, was with Daehyun and Himchan.

“Her?” Daehyun asked. Yejin nodded.

“Himchan, aren’t you good with those stuff? I need to know things…about her.”

Himchan looked at Dahae who was speaking with Yongguk and Luhan.

“I thought…she was a friend of Jungie’s.” Himchan replied.

“Yes, she is, but…something’s off…she’s…acting odd..especially around Kris. Guys, I need your help. I cant have Jungah hurt.”

Daehyun frowned briefly but he nodded.

“Give me her full name and I’ll call you soon.” Himchan nodded.

 

Jungah dropped her pen on the table as she finished signing all the papers that were sent to her. She leaned back on her chair and grabbed her phone.

She sent a birthday greeting to Lay then she stood up to grab her purse.

It was already almost dawn when she stepped out of her office. She flexed her neck as she trudged towards the elevator.

Then her phone started to ring.

“Miss Song? I~”

“Director, the news!”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++