24

Worlds Collide: The Aftermath

 

 

 

“Yixing, about the..Unicef files, those..data aren’t they at Jungah’s office?” Jinhee asked, the four of them, Luhan,Yejin, Lay and Jinhee were inside a conference room.

“Yes.” Yixing nodded.

“Then we can check of someone went in her office and sabotaged her. I mean we spoke with secretary Song and she said she was sure that she left those papers on Jungah’s desk.”

Yejin looked at her then she nodded.

“We should check the security room.” Luhan said before standing up.

 

Kris grabbed his phone as soon as it started to ring.

“Kris, it’s me.”

“Luhan, is there any~”

“This isn’t about mei, but you have to come to the office, now.”

“Did something happen?”

“..Dahae…she’s behind everything.”

 

“I swear I’ll find out where she lives and skin her alive.” Yejin spat, Lay walked to his wife and just rubbed her shoulders in a comforting manner, Jinhee looked shocked as she watched the screen.

“It was her, she went in Jungie’s office and got her files.” Luhan said. Kris looked at the screen, there were screenshots of Dahae entering the office then soon she left with something in her hands. Kris’s fists curled in anger.

“Make a copy of the file.” Lay said to the security personnel. Jinhee walked to Kris and squeezed his shoulder comfortingly.

“I’m sure she’s okay, we’ll find her soon.” She nodded.

The man stood up and gave Lay a cd.

“Yixing, what are you doing?” Luhan looked at his cousin.

Lay looked up then he smiled.

“Revenge.” He smiled before leaving the room. As soon as he left, Luhan’s phone started to ring.

“..Minseok?” He answered.

Kris glanced up at the mention of his old friend.

“…Shenme!?”

 

Jungah grinned as she, Chanyeol, Xiumin and Chen walked around the market. She was clad in a pair of white hot shorts and a loose green top.

“Should you really be walking around?” Xiumin frowned.

“I’m pregnant, not invalid.” She replied. Xiumin sighed, giving up. Chanyeol was beside her, trying to keep up as Jungah hopped on every stall she could find.

“She’s starting to worry me, ge.” Chen said.

“Me too, she seems to tired.” Xiumin frowned.

Chanyeol stood behind Jungah as she picked up a flower from the stall, then Chanyeol jumped back.

Jungah blinked and looked at him.

“Oppa, I don’t remember you having allergies.”

Chanyeol just pointed towards her thighs.

“What are you~”

 

“You’re bleeding!”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++