6

Worlds Collide: The Aftermath

 

 

 

“Glad you could make it, how was your weekend?” Jungah smiled.

“It was fine, I took the time to walk around.”

“You tried the bus?”

“I didn’t have the guts to.” Dahae chuckled.

“I’ll come with you~”

“No buses.” Kris said.

“I was~”

“No buses, Jungah. Last time you rode one~”

“Got it.” Jungah cut him off, Kris smiled.

“Anyway, we never really got the chance to talk. Can you leave now?” Jungah turned to her husband.

“I’ll see you at home.” Kris smiled and bent down kiss the side of her head then he walked towards the door. Dahae bit her lip.

“So, where’d you finish up schooling? I remember you wanted to go to fashion school when we were five.”

“Well, I was naïve that time. I studied at Canada and got my MBA there.”

“Oh, student life.” Jungah nodded.

“And I heard you still love racing.” Dahae looked at her.

“I…well, after marrying Kris, I limited it. He doesn’t really support the idea.”

“Well, he’s like that. He doesn’t like extreme sports.” Dahae shrugged.

Jungah blinked.

“How’d you know?”

Dahae paused. What did she just say?

“I mean…he..seems like that kind of guy.”

Jungah chuckled.

“Quite so.”

 

 

Yejin sighed as she listened to the ladies behind her, she was inside Lotte Department Store with Jinhee.

“I don’t get them.” Jinhee frowned as she picked up a set of bibs.

“I want to go and get them.” Yejin shook her head.

“She married Kris, she’s so lucky.”

“She doesn’t deserve him, what does a spoiled brat now?”

“Was she even educated well?”

“I heard she just bought her diploma.”

“I don’t think she’s worthy to be Mister Wu’s wife, I mean look at her, she’s so..odd.”

“She’s a party girl too, she dated a lot of men.”

Yejin put down the box with a thud, Jinhee took her hand and began dragging her away before she would explode.

“Why do they hate her so much? Jungah~”

“They’re just jealous of Jungie, relax.” Jinhee nudged her.

 

Jungah flexed her neck as she stepped out of the bathroom clad in a pair of cotton shorts and a baggy shirt. She glanced at the bed, Kris was reading while laying flat on the cushion.

“Not sleepy?” She asked as she lay flat beside him, Kris shook his head.

“I have a favor to ask of you, Li Jiaheng.” She said as she playfully tugged on the cover of his book.

“How about no.” Kris chuckled as he put his book away. Then he pulled Jungah closer to him.

“What is it?”

“I have to leave, then Dahae would be alone, she might need some help adjusting, will you help her?” She asked.

Kris’s eyes widened.

“But, Jungah~”

“I mean, you know, she’s in this new country and, she might have a difficult time, she might speak Korean well, but she’s lived in China all her life.”

Kris frowned, but he nodded.

“Thanks, Wu Yifan.” She smiled before pressing her cheek on his chest, Kris exaled slightly and just tightened his arms around her.

“You’re not going to ask if I could come to China with you?” Kris smiled.

Jungah looked up and kissed the tip of his nose.

 

“Nope, I’m going to miss you by the way.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

credits to HanaChoi for the poster :>