22

Worlds Collide: The Aftermath

 

NP: ICE POND- GOONG

 

Jungah smiled as she got off the cab. She looked around and admired the view Hunan gave her.

It has been a long time since she visited the place. She made her way on the streets and stopped right in front of a familiar house.

She swallowed before ringing the doorbell twice, then a young man around her brother’s age opened the gate.

“Hey,…ge.” She smiled.

“Mei!” The guy gasped and reached out to hug her.

 

 

Daehyun stepped out of Lotte’s main office and made his way to his car.

“Jungie?” He answered sleepily.

“Dae, I need your help.”

“On what? Jungah, it’s just two~”

“Can…you lend me one of your company’s jets for a while?”

“…Huh?” Daehyun sat up.

“It’s urgent, can you send me to China before the sun rises?”

About an hour later, he met Jungah at the tarmac. She watched as the crew prep the jet and load her things.

“What are you doing?”

“I need some time to think, thanks Dae.” She smiled at him. Daehyun sighed and squeezed her shoulders briefly.

“Call me if you need anything, Jungie.”

“Got that. Bye.” Jungah nodded before walking towards the stairs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris stepped in the room, everything was kept untouched. He smiled as he saw the photographs that were hung on the wall.

Jungah’s old room brought so many memories to him,

He glanced at her dresser and sat on the bed.

He realized how empty felt without his wife.

He would do anything just to get her back.

He leaned his elbows on his knees and sighed.

“Where are you?” He whispered, then he glanced at the bathroom. Kris stood up and walked towards the door.

He glanced at the gilded mirror, then he noticed a small box lying by the faucet. He walked towards the item and picked it up.

His heart raced as he read the words on the box, then he tilted it down and got the device from inside the box.

His knees weakened as he saw the two straight lines on the device.

 

“Jungah.” He whispered as tears of worry lined his eyes.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++