20

Worlds Collide: The Aftermath

 Jungah rubbed her eyes, her eyelids were getting heavier as of the moment and it was just half past ten in the morning. She shook her head and grabbed her coffee.

She flexed her neck briefly and returned to reading the papers on the table.

Then her secretary burst in the room.

“Miss Song, what~”

“Ma’am you have to see this!”

She glanced down at the papers on the desk.

“.”

 

Luhan dashed out of his office, he had just called one of the departments to control the press from releasing anything about his sister. Rumors and different articles were coming out all about her.

He ran to his sister’s office and found Lay inside.

“How did this happen?” Luhan asked.

Jungah shook her head.

“I don’t know, I didn’t tell anyone. I was the only one who knew.” She almost whispered. Lay frowned.

Someone just released about the Unicef Gala and they released everything, including the stuff that had just been made by private.

UNICEF GALA, REVEALED THROUGH XI EMPIRE!

In other words, Jungah just flopped the whole party.

“Mei, those documents~”

Lay leaped to Jungah before she could hit the floor.

 

Kris dashed inside the Xi household and bounded up the stairs.

“How is she?” Kris asked as he walked to Luhan.

“She’s fine. She  seems to  be lacking sleep.” He frowned. Kris nodded and walked towards the doors, then he went in the room.

Inside, he found Jungah laying on the bed, asleep.

He exhaled in relief as he walked to her. He knelt beside her and gently pecked her cheek.

Kris smiled softly as he run his thumb on her forehead softly.

“But, why did she faint?” He asked as he heard Luhan enter the room.

“I think, she’s been to tired lately. I noticed how she’s always pale and fatigued.”

Kris felt guilt hit him in the gut.

“Take care of her, I’ll call agung first.” Luhan nodded at him before leaving.

 

 

Jungah’s winced as she sat up, she checked the time on her phone, it was already two in the morning.

She looked around and saw Kris asleep on one of the couches.

“Yes, yes, and I heard that Nam Dahae, the other girl is very accomplished. Way better than Jungah!”

“We should have known, Kris would definitely look for someone else.”

She frowned before looking away.

She was in her old room, she stood up and walked towards the window. Then she glanced at her bag which was sitting on her dresser.

She had to test something.

She grabbed her purse and got in the bathroom.

Jungah leaned on the counter while counting the seconds as it passed, then she finally glanced at the device on her palm.

 

pregnancy_test_positive.jpg

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++