21

Worlds Collide: The Aftermath

 

 

 

Jungah stumbled back in the room. She bit her lip.

She was pregnant.

That explained everything, from her headaches, sleepiness and cold sweat.

Her thoughts went back to the articles from earlier.

MISHAP OVER UNICEF GALA, ALL THANKS TO XI HEIRESS

She glanced at Kris.

Her brows furrowed.

She didn’t even know what to do yet.

Did she decide wrongly? Was her marriage really forced?

She swallowed.

Could she really bring out a child at this time wherein she wasn’t even certain about her future with her husband?

“We all saw it coming, he was too good for her, she’s a wild one, they don’t match not at all!”

“What a shame! She still has the guts to come out? It’s obvious, Kris Wu only chose her because he was forced. ”

Jungah grabbed her phone and dialed.

“Jungie?” The person from the other line sounded groggy.

“Dae, I need your help.”

 

“What?!” Jinhee looked up as Luhan and Kris joined her at the living room.

“She left.” Luhan said. Kris remained quiet.

“But where did she go? She’s sick.” Jinhee frowned.

“No one knows, she must have left at dawn, she took her clothes and some shoes.” Luhan sat down.

Kris swallowed he discovered something that Jungah also took, her passport.

“She…took her passport.” Kris stated, the two looked at him in shock.

“I can’t believe this.” He shook his head before walking out.

 

Chanyeol was in the middle of a meeting when his phone began to ring in his pocket, then he excused himself and stepped out.

“Dae?” He asked.

“Meet me at the now, it’s urgent.”

 

Kris pinched the bridge of his nose while sitting on his chair. His parents had just went out, his father was very disappointed in him and demanded that he bring back his wife right away. He wanted to look for her too, but he didn’t know where to start.

Jungah took her passport, she must have gone out of the country.

Did she really hate him that much?

Kris winced.

“Maybe I’m not the right person for you.”

He felt like he was being slapped a hundred times after Jungah said those words.

He missed her so much that it hurt.

Before he could stand from his seat, Daehyun walked in his office.

“Daehyun.” He blurted.

“I heard….she’s missing.”

Kris nodded.

“Do you know where she is?”

“No..no one can reach her.” Kris looked down. Daehyun exhaled, his mind was troubled. He knew where Jungah was, she asked him not to tell anyone. But Daehyun knew how much they needed each other.

“You…try to look back, when was the last time you were with her? Where?”

“At their home.”

“She…must have left some clues…right?”

“Daehyun, what are you~”

 

 

“Just look around.”

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

filler chap :>