1

Worlds Collide: The Aftermath

 

“Hmm, that does not look safe.” Jungah said as she leaned on the doorway. Kris grinned at her while fumbling with the electric stove.

It was a Sunday and help were on a day off.

“Should I start dialing for the emergency hotline or something?”

“Maybe.” Kris mused as he lifted the pan, Jungah sighed and walked to him.

“I’ll do it, now leave the kitchen.” She said. Kris smiled and kissed her cheek before getting some plates, and then he set them on the counter before leaving.

 

“Lay called.” Kris said as Jungah stepped down from the stairs, Kris leaned back on the couch as he grabbed the remote control.

“Why? What are we watching?” Jungah asked as she sat beside him, Kris wrapped one arm around her.

“Dinner later at your family house.”

“Right, it’s Yejin’s birthday.” She smiled as she leaned back.

Then she glanced at the screen.

“Sadako 2, really Wu Yifan?”  She sighed warily. Kris just smiled at her.

“How about you watch it alone?” Jungah grunted as she started to stand.

Kris tugged her back and gathered her in his arms.

“I’ll promise I’ll help you cover your eyes, babe.

“Sure, let me get a flamethrower or something.” She grumbled.

Kris just chuckled and kissed her forehead.

“It’s better than going out of the house.”  He shrugged.

Jungah made a face but she just smiled and laced her fingers with his.

 

“Mei!” Luhan smiled as he opened the door.

Jungah smiled and gave her older brother a hug. Then she hopped to Jinhee.

“Unnie! Whoa~” She grinned as she saw Jinhee’s slightly bulging stomach.

Kris greeted the other male and walked to his wife.

“Looking great, Jinhee.” He said as he placed one hand on Jungah’s back.

“I feel so…lumpy.” Jinhee mused, Jungah just chuckled and leaned over and gave he sister-in-law a hug.

“You’re beautiful unnie, don’t worry. Besides, I know Lulu ge~”

“Ya, Xi Feilin.” Yejin said as she walked towards her. Lay gave his cousin a wave before disappearing behind the front door.

“Happy birthday, Lee!” Jungah greeted.

“Thanks, Agung insisted that I celebrate here, its~”

“Of course you should, Mrs. Zhang Yixing must celebrate here and I’m hungry. Is the food ready?”

Kris shook his head and followed Luhan and Jinhee to the living room.

“Yeah, I made those crab balls you used to pig on.”

“Not just me, Lee.” Jungah mused.

“Zhang Yixing?” Yejin glanced around, Lay opened the front door again then he stepped in with another lady.

Jungah and Yejin looked at the two.

“Mei, do you remember Nam Dahae?”

Jungah blinked slowly.

 

“When we went to China we used to play with her along with Yejin.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++