Luhan : Surprise

EXO Drabbles

 

Smiling, I carried two cups of bubble tea and skipped home happily. Wait till Luhan sees this!
 
I was humming a tune, as I opened the door when I heard the faint sound of music coming from inside. Apink's no no no to be specific. I stopped in my tracks. He's already here?
 
I stepped in and found the source of the music: my room. Cautiously, I pushed the door open just an inch wide, just enough for me to peek into the room. My eyes widened and I stifled a laugh. I was not expecting that.
 
Luhan, however had noticed that the door was ajar and pivoted around to face me. His face reddened.
 
"How much did you see?!"
 
He stammered, trying to find his voice.
 
I giggled.
 
"There's more?" I teased, grinning.
 
"No!"
 
"Luhannie, show me the dance."'
 
He shook his head hard, pink spreading to his ears.
 
I pouted.
 
"No bubble tea for you then."
 
His eyes perked up in surprise, very much like a deer might I add.
 
"But... Bubble tea..."
 
I put on my best puppy eyes.
 
"Pleasee, Luhannie...?"
 
He visibly melted, gaze growing soft and blush slowly fading.
 
"Al-alright... But only because of my bubble tea!"
 
"So it's not because it's me?"
 
"N-no! I didn't mean... That.."
 
His face heated up once more, when he realised what he had said and he flushed even more when he realised that I was just joking.
 
"Yah! I'm not dancing!"
 
He exclaimed, irritated. I chuckled and finally gave in, holding up his share of bubble tea.
 
"Okay, okay. I won't keep you away from your one true love anymore."
 
His eyes squeezed into crescents as he took a sip. He turned to look at me.
 
"What are you talking about? You're my one true love."
 
Now it was my turn to turn red.
 
 
A/N: Omg... How did I even write this...? I'm cringing I'm sorry >_<" but I hope you enjoyed it!