Kai : Sleep

EXO Drabbles

 

His warm gaze locked onto me. The slight frown on my face probably gave away my obvious unwillingness to rest, but I still shot him a pointed look nonetheless.
 
"Sleep."
 
I shook my head, despite feeling my eyelids starting to droop.
 
"Sleep." he dragged the word out slightly this time, voice turning a bit rough with irritation. However, I still stared blankly at him, desperately trying to lift my eyelids.
 
He sighed. Coming over, he wrapped his warm arms around me, lifting me up into the air with ease. A strangled gasp escaped my lips. At that moment, I knew there was no way I was going to win this time. He placed me gently onto the bed, making sure to gently pull the covers over me before he smoothed my hair down. Still, I refused to get any shut eye.
 
"I'll stay here. I won't leave until you wake up tomorrow,"
 
My eyes widened.
 
"I promise." he lay down next to me, with his face facing mine. His lips curved into a small smile, he pulled me closer into a loose hug and I snuggled closer to his chest. 
 
"Thank you, oppa..." I let out with a sigh, a sudden sense of security flooding in me. Breathing in his scent, I succumbed to the sleep that laced my eyelids.
 
 
A/N : this idea what actually for Leo of VIXX, but I thought I might've suited Kai as well. And since I don't have many drabbles for Kai here it is :)