Sehun : Twinnie

EXO Drabbles

 

"Rinrin ah," he called for his younger sister, eyes wide with curiosity.
 
He crouched down, flattening his body against the wooden floorboards to peer under the double bed, just in case his sister was hiding below it. No such luck. He scratched his head, frowning. The little boy just had a feeling — an intuition, you could call it — that she would head to their mother's room to hide.
 
"Serinnie ah.." he called again, voice turning an octave higher from worry. This game of hide-and-seek was starting to get too long for his liking, where exactly was that ditzy girl?
 
Muffled giggling came from his mother's closet in the corner of the room, just loud enough for the six-year-old boy to hear. Smirking to himself he approached the white wooden door slowly, hesitantly, almost like a baby cub eyeing its prey, before he reached forward and yanked the door open with all the might in his tiny body.
 
A high pitched scream erupted from the closet as the boy shouted with a smug smile, "Got'cha!"
 
The girl in the closet stepped out reluctantly, she had a small, sharp nose that cringed cutely as she pouted and skin that made her look like a porcelain doll, it was like looking into a mirror. Save for the drastic difference in the length of their hair — and their cartoon pajamas — that is.
 
"Sehun, Serin! Time for bed kids!"
 
The little twins met each other's eyes, sharing a knowing smile. There simply wasn't a need for words when you knew each other better than the back of your own hand.
 
'1, 2...3!' Sehun silently counted, before they unanimously made a mad scramble for their room.
 
Faint giggles could be heard from their shared bedroom as the younger twin shouted in glee, plopping herself onto her bed with her hand held up in a victory sign. Her brother made a show of looking displeased at losing, but a small smile broke on his face when her back was turned.
 
 
A/N: Yes, I finally wrote a Sehun one!