Chen : Sarcasm

EXO Drabbles

 

"I think he hates me..." I mumbled as I forcefully banged another few words on my keyboard.
 
"Oh, how could anyone hate you? You have such a sweet disposition." he replied, sarcasm dripping from his words. His eyes had widened till they were cartoonish, and there was a sickening pout of disbelief on his face. From my seat behind the desk, I shot him a look, practically glowering at the arrogant who was picking at invisible lint on my desk. 
 
"Very funny," I shot back just as his shimmied onto my work table.
 
"Jongdae, get off my new desk!"
 
"But I'm helping you polish it this way," he argued back sharply, "for free too!"
 
"No thank you, it doesn't need polishing! Get off now." I scowled at the not so pleasant sight of his rear end crumpling some of my papers.
 
With great reluctance, he finally hopped off my beautiful, freshly polished table with a grumble, turning to face me instead.
 
"Thank you. Now, it would be great if you would leave," I snapped at him as I went back to typing on my laptop, my mood ruined.
 
"How very polite you are,"
 
"What now, are you going to make a comment on my mild temper?" sarcasm was evident in my tone. 
 
"More like wild." he muttered with a roll of his eyes.
 
"If you're not going to be of help, I told you to stop being all up in my face." I repeated, crumpling some paper into a ball and hurling it into his chest.
 
"I'm not all up in your face! If I was I would be—" he stopped himself mid sentence and avoided my judging gaze.
 
"You would be what?" I questioned, with more impatience than curiosity.
 
He remained silent, choosing to prop his elbows up on my desk and rest his stomach on the edge. My eyes narrowed into a frown. "Jongdae?"
 
Swiftly, he leant forward, pressing his warm lips onto mine forcefully. His foot slipped, and he had to grip onto my shoulders for balance as his body fell further, deepening the kiss. I jerked backwards, and gently pushed him away, separating our lips.
 
"It would've been like that." he mumbled. "If I were up in your face, which I wasn't!"
 
"Just leave me alone, please." I managed to mumble, red-faced.
 
"Oh, so now you're really being polite."
 
This time I hurled the closest pen I could find at him.
 
"Jongdae. If this article isn't typed up and in my boss's inbox in an hour, I'm losing my job." I explained, turning back to my assignment and rubbed my lips with the back of my hand.
 
"You're serious?" he was genuinely surprised now.
 
"Of course, I'm not like you. Now shoo!" I waved my hand as if dismissing him, concentrating on tapping words into my laptop.
 
 
A/N: Okay this was random... I don't know what I was thinking of when I wrote this. I hope it's a decent update. I tried. I really did, I'm just really terrible at kiss scenes. ><"