Kris : Alpaca Valentine

EXO Drabbles

 

 
"Woah!" I gasped, looking at the abundance of pink and red decorations strewn around the apartment.
 
My heart fluttered, he didn't have to do all this, even if it was Valentine's day... Well, I guess it was awfully sweet of him. But then again, the apartment was suspiciously quiet, and there was no sign of the familiar towering figure either. Where was that boyfriend of mine? 
 
"Kris?"
 
"I-I'm here!" a muffled and hurried reply came from somewhere in the house.
 
A frown spread on my face. Just what was he up to now?
 
"Where are you?"
 
"Up here!" his muffled shout barely reached my ears.
 
I hurried up the stairs, worried for his safety. "Make sure you don't fall!"
 
"Huh? Of course I won't!" he replied indignantly.
 
I wasn't convinced. "Just.. be careful."
 
"Uh-huh." he sounded displeased. 
 
I was nearing the door to the rooftop. "What are you do–"
 
Cut short by the sight before me, I could only stand there with my mouth agape. The sheltered area of the usually cluttered rooftop was actually clean —for once, and the open air area was swept clean of fallen leaves. And of course, even the topmost floor wasn't to be spared when Kris was decorating. One had to admit the effort spent on it was impressive—streamers much like the ones that had greeted me when I entered the house were hung from branches of a tree we had  in a corner of the roof, the floor had several small heart shaped patches of flower petals lying around and God knows where he had managed to hide the unsightly laundry that had been hanging out to dry. Right in the middle of the roof was a small table and a pair of chairs, already set with a red tablecloth and pink placemats. However, what really made my heart flip was the pair of tiny alpacas placed in the center of the table. 
 
"Like it?" his gentle, familiar voice came from behind me. Once again at a loss for words, I nodded, grinning widely. "I got them in a pair."
 
I chuckled. Of course he would get us matching alpacas, he was Kris Wu.
 
I stepped closer to the table, getting a better look at the fluffy figurines. Both of them were white, however one had a bow on its head to show that it was female and the way they were placed was just adorable. The girl alpaca was turned towards the other just so slightly that the tip of its muzzle was touching the other's cheek in a kiss. Others might've thought it was accidental, but I knew it was definitely intentional if it was the work of that sweetheart of mine.
 
"Let's eat dinner," he wrapped his warm arms around me from behind.
 
"Mm."
 
Yet, unlike our words, neither of us made an attempt to move away from each other. "Kris?" I finally broke the comfortable silence. "Hmm?"
 
"Let's eat, I'm hungry,"
 
"...Is that really all you can say?"
 
I grinned.
 
"No, also, I love you."
 
 
 
A/N: sort of for Kris's birthday? :) Happy Birthday Kris~ ^^