D.O : Pooh

EXO Drabbles

 

I stared at the little soft toy I just bought. It was a baby Winnie the Pooh lying on its stomach,  it's soft yellow ears stuck out like little flower petals and its features were surprising small on its big head, however that was what made it so adorable. Its arms had been sewn together in front of it in a u-shape and the base of its snout rested nicely at where it's arms met, which seemed to up its cute factor even more. Even though its eyes were made of plastic, they seemed to still have some sort of shine to them, making it seem so innocent.
 
I didn't know what had come over me, I had just felt the urge to buy the adorable fluffy thing. However, now that I've brought it home, I noticed that it reminded me of someone. I held it up by its arms, so I could see its face better. I just couldn't get it. Who did this Pooh bear remind me of? I tapped on its hard brown nose, ransacking my brain.
 
"Jagi, I'm home!" a familiar smooth velvety voice cut into my thoughts.
 
"Welcome back, Kyungsoo." I turned to smile at him, before frowning and whipping my attention back to the yellow bear. I tilted the little bear's head to the side, causing it to look more cheeky and happy, and also causing a brainwave to hit.
 
"Ah-hah!" I exclaimed, feeling very much like a detective that had just solved a mystery. "It's you!"
 
Kyungsoo frowned. "What?"
 
I let a wide grin spread on my face, shoving the newly bought toy into his hands.
 
"I'm naming it Kyunggie!"
 
"But you call me that! I don't wanna share a name with a toy." he whined with a huff, offended by the idea.
 
"Okay, okay  it's D.O then,"
 
"But why after me?"
 
"'Cause, just look it at! It's like your twin."
 
He lifted the stuffed toy up, scrutinizing its face with his wide eyes, before he frowned.
 
"It doesn't look like me."
 
"Yes, it does! Tilt its head."
 
He obliged, following my instructions with utmost seriousness. His frown was now gone.
 
"Okay, maybe it does, just a little." he admitted in defeat, tossing it back to me. I squeezed it into a tight hug, squishing its huge head in the process.
 
"Hey, how come you never hug me like that?" he complained with a pout upon seeing my hug with the bear. Was he actually jealous? Of a bear?
 
He asked for it. I shot him a smirk, before tackling him and trapping him in one of my bone-crushing hugs. He inhaled sharply, before wrapping his arms around my sides and squeezing his eyes shut.
 
"I.. Can't.. Breathe!" he struggled to mutter, his warm breath tickling my ear.
 
Finally, I let go of him, thinking that I had won. But it was a little too early to be counting my chicks. He pressed his heart-shaped lips against mine, enveloping me with a surprise kiss. Heat infused into my cheeks when he had pulled away, this time I pouted.
 
"I win."
 
Knowing that I felt ticklish easily, he had purposely murmured it into my ear to watch me squirm in discontent.
 
"Fine. Then you're sleeping on the sofa tonight, D.O is staying with me."
 
"Yah, jagiya!" he whined, trying to coax me into letting him have his spot on the bed. "My beautiful, kindhearted jagiya~ I love you! Have mercy, pleease?"
 
 
A/N: okay, maybe the pooh doesn't look that much like him, but it was really too cute.