EXO : Decorations

EXO Drabbles

 

"Woah..." chorused exclamations of awe came from the pack of twelve.
 
Tall Christmas trees were in different corners of the shop, each decorated with an individual colour. The one that was closest to the entrance was covered with extravagant, ruby red ornaments and the one just next to it was dressed from head to toe with in sparkly gold. The one directly opposite it, similarly, had beautiful ornaments and ribbons curled around it, except in a beautiful shade of blue. Once again, just opposite of the blue tree, was one decked in pure, dazzling white. However, unlike all the other trees, the tree with white decorations was a shade of ebony instead of green, highlighting the contrast between the two colours and making it surprisingly pleasing to the eye. These four trees were borders of the large square area.
 
"Guys, you can choose the ones you like—" before the poor leader could finish, the eleven other boys had dispersed like dandelion fuzz into the wind, all of them straying towards the decorations that had caught their attention. 
 
"...together." he finished with a sigh.
 
"Joonmyung hyung! I like the blue ones!" an eager shout came from Kai, at the corner with the azure tree.
 
"But I think red is nicer." Xiumin mentioned from the other corner, where Luhan was nodding vigorously
 
"No, I think white looks better, don't you think so, hyung?" Chanyeol argued from the other side where Baekhyun was trying to reach for a bird shaped ornament from a shelf.
 
"Yah. Yeol, help me get it." he mumbled, nudging Chanyeol for help. With ease, the giant reached out his hand and took the white bird off the shelf, handing it to his friend.
 
"Hyung, hyung. I think gold is better," Chen mentioned from the other end
of the shop, "it's classy, hyung!"
 
Suho let out a ragged sigh, the noise was nothing new, but it was still giving him a headache.
 
"Guys! Let's vote okay?" he suggested, sick of the arguing.
 
"Votes for red?" he continued.
 
"Me, Lulu and Kris!" Xiumin raised an arm by the ruby coloured tree, beaming.
 
Apparently, he had chosen the wrong way to decide things, for all of them were trying to shout out their votes at the same time.
 
"Okay, don't shout! Hang on, hang on! J-just stand by the trees you like."
 
Surprisingly obedient, they all followed his suggestion, flocking to the trees that had the decorations they liked best. Finally, Suho could have a little bit of the silence he had wanted as he counted the heads by each tree.
 
However, things never quite go as planned, he had only managed to count nine other heads, instead of eleven. Scanning their faces, for the missing members he then asked, "Where are Yixing and Tao?"
 
"Hyung, I'm here." came Lay's calm voice near the entrance, where he was mesmerized by a couple of golden reindeer figurines. "Can we get these?"
 
"Sure, but which decorations do you like better?"
 
"They're all fine. I just really want the reindeer." he waved his hand in the air, as if dismissing all other things and continued scrutinizing the golden figurines for the design he liked best.
 
"Tao?"
 
A muffled holler came from somewhere within the gigantic store, and it sounded suspiciously like the cry of a certain maknae.
 
"Tao? Where are you?" Suho panicked, starting to hurry around the store.
 
"Over here!" the shout sounded slightly louder this time, as if it was coming from behind a couple of shelves.
 
Ducking behind them, the leader found the lost panda, who had been busy looking at huge ribbons. With a sigh, he once again asked which decorations he liked best to be answered with another neutral vote.
 
In the end, there was no definite winner through the voting, and the poor leader had to get decorations in each colour to satisfy the kids. Looks like they'll be having a rainbow tree this year.
 
 
 
A/N : Okay, I don't even know what this is... It's like crack, but it's crappy to boot. I don't know what happened to my writing. I'm so sorry... And I tried my best to include all twelve of them but it's difficult, so kudos to all those authors who write EXO fics. I admire them
 
And... yeah, this is sort of like a Christmas special.